7.14% (4 votes)
Sir Dan
28.57% (16 votes)
Parappa
1.79% (1 votes)
Nariko
10.71% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm probably going to say it's between Spike and Toro. Would say Nariko but she actually still has a useful as crap level 3 which still brings her over those two.
---
PSN tag hyperknees
#2BackwardCapPosted 4/6/2013 12:55:22 PM
Sweet tooth always had the worse super overall, and his level three got nerfed in favor of a minor buff to level 2.
---
Join the master race of fighting games, Dive Kick!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701792-divekick
#3LightEcoSagePosted 4/6/2013 1:01:08 PM
Since this is about set i'm going to go with Spike. People need to remember that some people have certain types of supers for a reason. Spike has great AP gain, so if his specials were too good he would obviously be OP. Basically a smaller version of Kratos. People need to keep this in mind or actually be thinking this.
---
Myles98 sig is based off a player who doesn't even have Jak passed ranked 50. No disrespect to the owner of the quote.
#4AndKevinBaconPosted 4/6/2013 1:19:27 PM
1. Toro
2. Dan
3. Spike
#5Pink_a_DinkPosted 4/6/2013 1:24:52 PM
I don't see how people think Toro has the worst supers when he can literally HC into his level 1 with one simple basic punch.
---
PSN: Internoob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7AVGuAhn8k - Awesome song of the day!
#6hyperknees91(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 1:27:23 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Since this is about set i'm going to go with Spike. People need to remember that some people have certain types of supers for a reason. Spike has great AP gain, so if his specials were too good he would obviously be OP. Basically a smaller version of Kratos. People need to keep this in mind or actually be thinking this.

Yeah I agree (still wish his level 2 was somewhat better though). They really need to give Toro better AP gain if they want to justify his supers though.
---
PSN tag hyperknees
#7NarrasandPosted 4/6/2013 1:27:51 PM
Toro? You're joking right?
---
PSN:narrasand436
The Official Sanic The Haghog of every board ever.
#8LanceDrakePosted 4/6/2013 2:25:00 PM
pfft jaks supers still suck the buff didn't even help out at all his level 3 is still his only good one gdlck getting it

No, I'm kidding.

For real, probably...Toro. Can dodge level 1 on pure reaction and it lost its good hit confirm, level 2 takes waaay too long to land, so it's pretty unreliable, and level 3 is a cinematic. Bleh.

I'd put Sir Dan next...and then Nariko. Sir Dan's are still all around meh, but his level 1 and 2 can be used somewhat reliably when you have a lot of skill with him. Nariko's only saving grace is her godly (lol) level 3, since her other two are so easy to dodge and interrupt.

I dunno what to say about Spike. Everyone seems to think his supers are crappy. I think they're alright, but I haven't played as him for that long.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main