Sony creates an All Stars theme park

#21AlthebloodedgePosted 4/6/2013 11:02:00 PM
A little big planet ala "It's a small world" ride would be great.

A Metal Gear Solid attraction would be awesome. Think of the Terminator show from Universal Studios.

A Devil May Cry (Classic) shooting styled type of Dark Ride would also be really appreciated.
---
Official Red Savarin (Solatorobo) of SSB 4 Boards
#22ss4parrothairPosted 4/7/2013 12:22:55 AM
Kratos' brothel.
---
Uhhh... My dog ate my signature...
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board
#23YggdrasillePosted 4/7/2013 1:34:28 AM
Heavenly Sword inspired shooting range with Kai's crossbow and Nariko's cannon available.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Ygdrasille.png
Waiting for: Injustice: GAU, Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia, Ninja Gaiden 3: RE, Ys: Memories of Celceta
#24KingTumbleweedPosted 4/7/2013 2:12:15 AM
A whack-a-mole styled ape escape game. Instead of whacking moles with a mallet, you use a net and capture the bobbing Pipo Monkeys. Also complete with special bonus points for special monkeys.

A shooting range ride, the person travels along the moving vehicle. The point of this ride is to snap pictures of Sly and his crew as they make their escape. There will dimmed lights and the ride doesn't indicate that the team is actually in the area, forcing the person to look for him. At the end of the ride, points are tallied up. 1 point for Bentley and Murray and 2 for Sly. Prizes are given after the end.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#25rammtayPosted 4/7/2013 3:05:24 AM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
Bumper cars, and the cars are different vehicles from Twisted Metal.

....maaaaybe a little bit bit dangerous :u

---
caps
#26DuranLucianPosted 4/7/2013 3:42:11 AM
Day one for a Sky-Rail ride from Columbia :)
#27rammtayPosted 4/7/2013 4:20:54 AM
and a Go Kart Track based off of the best Kart racer ever made, Crash Team Racing.
---
caps
#28dadkwasherePosted 4/7/2013 4:51:03 AM
Swert tooth as the resident clown.
You know, blowing balloons, setting children on fire, the usual.
---
Alright, MGS5!!! Ready for some more action, snake?
"Time to do some wetwork...and find political solutions. TASTY."
#29xPainisCupcakexPosted 4/7/2013 8:27:43 AM
I think one of those "Safari-esque" rides would be perfect with an uncharted theme. Your drive could be Elena and your tour guide could be Uncharted. It starts off innocent enough, you're driving deep into the jungle to get a treasure from some temple, but then some sort of villain poses a threat at some point, and Drake has to jump off of your cart to fight the bad guy alongside, and eventually the jeep thing attaches to a track and you speed through an almost roller-coaster-like maze in the temple. Alongside you, Drake and the bad guy would be fighting and they would "crash" into a support pillar and Drake would get back onto your jeep. You would then speed out as the walls looked like they were collapsing. At the end, Drake reveals that he got the treasure and all was good.
#30xPainisCupcakexPosted 4/7/2013 8:29:11 AM
xPainisCupcakex posted...
I think one of those "Safari-esque" rides would be perfect with an uncharted theme. Your drive could be Elena and your tour guide could be Uncharted. It starts off innocent enough, you're driving deep into the jungle to get a treasure from some temple, but then some sort of villain poses a threat at some point, and Drake has to jump off of your cart to fight the bad guy alongside, and eventually the jeep thing attaches to a track and you speed through an almost roller-coaster-like maze in the temple. Alongside you, Drake and the bad guy would be fighting and they would "crash" into a support pillar and Drake would get back onto your jeep. You would then speed out as the walls looked like they were collapsing. At the end, Drake reveals that he got the treasure and all was good.

And by the tour guide being Uncharted I mean Nathan Drake. I was typing too quickly! haha