Wander (Shadow of the Colossus) Moveset Complete Version. (Some SotC spoilers)

#11Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 4:02:52 PM
bump
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#12Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 4:36:04 PM
bump!
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
#13hotgasmaskPosted 4/7/2013 4:44:08 PM
ihate those team ico snobs ...this is such a great moveset gets me boiling those guys are so stuck up about being in this game. I think team ico should have no choice to have their characters in this game as it should be punishment for taking like 10 years to make a game
---
AHA knowing me Alan Patridge knowing you..... AHA!
#14Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 4:59:29 PM
hotgasmask posted...
ihate those team ico snobs ...this is such a great moveset gets me boiling those guys are so stuck up about being in this game. I think team ico should have no choice to have their characters in this game as it should be punishment for taking like 10 years to make a game

Indeed :/ That Game Company I can see having the excuse- While Team Ico the games are good and are meaningful, in the end Shadow of the Colossus is a game in which you fight and slay 16 giant monsters and crawl around them like the world's most aggressive tick.
---
#15hotgasmaskPosted 4/7/2013 5:11:41 PM
well I think your best bet is if team ico goes out of business I think that's the only way your ever going to get any team ico characters as Sony seems to have the utmost respect and confidence in them ..so if this 10+ years game called last guardian degenerates into less than good profit I think Sony should kick them out onto the street and immediately add these characters to this game as afterall Sony owns these characters and Sony funded this guys visions so he owes Sony
---
AHA knowing me Alan Patridge knowing you..... AHA!
#16Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 5:14:34 PM
hotgasmask posted...
well I think your best bet is if team ico goes out of business I think that's the only way your ever going to get any team ico characters as Sony seems to have the utmost respect and confidence in them ..so if this 10+ years game called last guardian degenerates into less than good profit I think Sony should kick them out onto the street and immediately add these characters to this game as afterall Sony owns these characters and Sony funded this guys visions so he owes Sony

Well that's a bit much. I'd like them to keep going, just wish they'd stop being so uptight. They are taking an absurd amount of time on that game though >.> I wonder WHEN they'll eventually release it.
---
#17Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 8:34:49 PM
Actually- Now that I think of it, That Game Company AT LEAST let them use one of their games for a stage! *grumble grumble*. And they seem like they'd be snobbier than Team Ico! D:<
---
#18Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 5:06:29 PM
Final bump!
---
#19T_l_M_B_0Posted 4/8/2013 5:17:26 PM
Nice moveset, would be a fun character :)
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#20AngelicSamuraiPosted 4/8/2013 6:03:44 PM
Yes, I've been wanting Wander in because it would work out! I like your ideas and I will see if anymore ideas form in my mind. ^^