Best Level 2 Super

#21ZavalsBizPosted 4/8/2013 9:15:06 AM
But Raiden's is easy to stop if you have a projectile super. It's also glitchy because I remember trying to free someone who was caught a somehow Raiden was hit but he teleported and killed me.
#22Pink_a_DinkPosted 4/8/2013 9:35:23 AM
ToMuchMayo posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
You have 10 options, why did you only pick 5 lol. But I'm gonna have to say EC. Its easy to get people in and it cancels a lot of other level 2's.

did you not read what i just said lol

Isaac's level 2 isn't all that great though. I was able to kill him with Parappa's level 2 because he thought he could use his level 2 to cancel mine but his didn't activate fast enough. He was quite mad, lol.
---
PSN: Internoob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_5qFcnJjGQ - Awesome song of the day #2!
#23LizardheartPosted 4/8/2013 9:41:52 AM
I voted Heihachi.

Reason:

It's the only lvl 2 in the game that CAN get 3 stocks. Is it unlikely? Obviously. Is it possible? Yes. I've done it in a match before and I pretty much was like OMGWTF.
---
PSNID: Lizardheart
I represent Playstation All-Stars Arena in tournaments. forums: http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
#24ToMuchMayoPosted 4/8/2013 10:42:01 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
ToMuchMayo posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
You have 10 options, why did you only pick 5 lol. But I'm gonna have to say EC. Its easy to get people in and it cancels a lot of other level 2's.

did you not read what i just said lol

Isaac's level 2 isn't all that great though. I was able to kill him with Parappa's level 2 because he thought he could use his level 2 to cancel mine but his didn't activate fast enough. He was quite mad, lol.

i countered parappa's lvl 2 without dying. At the minimum it should be a kill for both if you are too slow.
#25xSSBB64xPosted 4/8/2013 12:35:41 PM
Sweet Tooth! :D .....eh who am I kidding?
---
Add me plz ^_^ PSN: xSSBB64x
PSASBR Mains: Drake, Sackboy, Jak, Both Coles, and Isaac
#26LightEcoSagePosted 4/8/2013 12:42:23 PM
Kuma on Dojo enough said.
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#27BrandynJohnsonPosted 4/11/2013 3:02:05 PM
Raiden. It's as good as some characters' Level 3. In fact his Level 2 is better than his Level 3 I'd say.
---
PlayStation Network ID: Brandyn_Johnson
If you add me, send a message letting me know you're from GameFAQs.
#28wwinterj25Posted 4/11/2013 3:48:32 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
Raiden. Has an initial stun. Can stun more. Can give back AP. Lasts long enough for double kills.

This.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj