Rayman Moveset!

#1Fatal_AtlasPosted 4/7/2013 5:42:07 PM
I decided to make a Rayman moveset since I didn't see one on this board. :P

Square Attacks:

Neutral: A flurry of punches with the final one knocking them away with an Eject Roll. Can catch multiple targets. There are seven punches, the first six dealing 3 AP each and the final one dealing 15 AP. Can be charged to crumple all opponents within a small range. The charged version deals 30 AP to one and an additional 6 to every other opponent it hits.

Side: Rayman lunges sideways with his fist in front of him. If he makes contact with somebody, he takes hold of their head. He then can toss them anywhere. Tossing them downward causes them to be flattened. Tossing them upwards causes them to be lightly tossed into the air. Tossing them sideways makes them fly like a bullet. Deals 25 AP.

Up: Rayman raises his hands upwards for a few seconds. If somebody falls into his hands while he's doing it, he takes them and flattens them on the ground beside him. Deals 20 AP.

Down: Trips people in front of him. Deals 10 AP.

Air N: Catapults himself forward while punching. Punches 18 times, each one dealing 2 AP.

Air S: Same as ground.

Air U: Same as ground.

Air D: Kicks vertically in a Flash Kick-esque fashion. Deals 30 AP.

Triangle Attacks

Neutral: Globox arrives and sucks up debris. He then fires 6 misc. objects forward. Each one deals 5 AP.

Side: An Electoon appears and travels across the ground like a tire. It continues to roll until it reaches a wall and detonates. The detonation deals 30 AP and gives off 10 AP each time an opponent is hit while it's rolling.

Up: The Magician forms from a cloud of dust and shoots upward. Deals 10 AP to each opponent he hits.

Down: A normal counter. If hit while Rayman is doing it, his fist will fly all the way to the culprit and punch them. Deals 5 AP.

Air Triangle Attacks: All same as ground.

Circle Attacks

Neutral: Shoots those little mushroom thingies from Rayman Origin forwards. They travel for a short distance before disappearing. Can be spammed repeatedly. Each shot deals 4 AP.

Side: Holds up an Electoon, which creates a small force field that absorbs projectiles and intakes AP orbs.

Up: Rayman shoots a stream of flames out of his butt. Holds enemies in until the attack ends. Deals 3 AP each moment an enemy is in.

Down: Shrinks in size for a few seconds. Able to bypass some attacks.
Has a decent amount of cooldown time.

Air Circle Attacks: All same as ground.

Level 1: This is the only super thus far that has to be used in the air. Rayman pulls out a Hoodlum and lunges downwards a short distance with it. If he makes contact with somebody, the Hoodlum explodes the enemy with dark energy. If anybody is near the explosion when it occurs, they die too. Costs 150 AP to preform.

Level 2: Rayman obtains the one ability from Rayman 3 that enables him to shoot tornadoes forward out of his fist. He also turns green. So yeah. Costs 400 AP to preform.

Level 3: A Moskito from Rayman Origins flies towards Rayman. He smiles and hops on it. He has two attacks: A very thin bullet is shot from the Moskito's sucker. Can only kill one enemy at a time and can be held down to shoot repeatedly. He can also suck up enemies and shoot them out, killing them. The neat part about this super is that if you have a teammate on your team when it happens, that teammate can get a Moskito too. Costs 800 AP to use.

Special Mobility:

Can hold down the jump button after your second jump to glide with his hair.

Can scale walls for a short while.

I won't be doing victory themes or anything else because I'm not too good with that stuff.

So what do you think? Feel free to share your opinions :)
---
Cooking means always risking your life! Boom!
#2GrrPHCPosted 4/7/2013 5:52:46 PM
While I'd love to see Rayman in this game, he sadly went down the drain with raging rabbits.
But this is a nice move set, nonetheless.
---
http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/xI+AM+SHAD0Wx.png
#3taoxadasaPosted 4/7/2013 5:54:13 PM
Not bad, I think I would of liked to see more Rayman 3 abilities, and his energy ball attack from Rayman 2.
Purple Lum swing would be cool too, as well as the walking missile thing from Rayman 2 for his level 1 (or 2)

Anyways, here's some victory music he could use:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSRdCXMpHlY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IpAvLj-HZ4 (bad quality but yeah)
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#4Fatal_Atlas(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 5:59:53 PM
taoxadasa posted...
Not bad, I think I would of liked to see more Rayman 3 abilities, and his energy ball attack from Rayman 2.
Purple Lum swing would be cool too, as well as the walking missile thing from Rayman 2 for his level 1 (or 2)

Anyways, here's some victory music he could use:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSRdCXMpHlY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IpAvLj-HZ4 (bad quality but yeah)

Those victory themes were cool, better than what I could find. And I considered integrating the energy ball into the moveset, but I already had most of it made up by that time.
---
#5tscooktPosted 4/7/2013 6:16:19 PM
Sounds broken to me, half of his moves can earn 30 AP or more potentially, his lvl 1 super is air based and in a game where air camping is dominant that gives his lvl 1 an edge, his lvl 3 allows teammates to also get a mosquito and get kills??? Really?? His lvl 3 would be fine without that part. He has multiple special mobility options. He just sounds broken with this moveset

Things I think should be changed (just my opinion):
-reduce ap gain of a lot of his moves
-lvl 1 cannot be the only air super in a game so focused on air camping
-teammate does not get to control a mosquito during lvl 3
-choose one of the mobility options
---
PSN: timscook
#6Fatal_Atlas(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 6:31:31 PM
tscookt posted...
Sounds broken to me, half of his moves can earn 30 AP or more potentially, his lvl 1 super is air based and in a game where air camping is dominant that gives his lvl 1 an edge, his lvl 3 allows teammates to also get a mosquito and get kills??? Really?? His lvl 3 would be fine without that part. He has multiple special mobility options. He just sounds broken with this moveset

Things I think should be changed (just my opinion):
-reduce ap gain of a lot of his moves
-lvl 1 cannot be the only air super in a game so focused on air camping
-teammate does not get to control a mosquito during lvl 3
-choose one of the mobility options

Actually, I meant for the Level 3 to last for 12 seconds, and if a teammate goes on one, the time is reduced by half. As far as the AP gain goes, I tried to compare him to the likes of Kratos and Raiden. I meant for the character to only be deadly by striking multiple opponents. As for his Level 1, it does have decent start-up and very limited range, so it's easily avoidable.
---