Booker DeWitt Moveset (protagonist of Bioshock Infinite; **spoilers**)

#1holysquidPosted 4/7/2013 8:15:00 PM(edited)
So I'd love to see Booker make it into PSAS, and I think he'd have a pretty good potential for a moveset, so here's my attempt at one. Enjoy!

Ground Square
neutral Square - Skyhook - Performs a hook punch with his Skyhook
side Square - Charge - Uses this vigor to charge a few feet in front to hit an enemy
up Square - Performs an uppercut with his Skyhook
down Square - Slams the ground in front of him with his Skyhook

Aerial Square
neutral Square - (Same as ground)
side Square - (Same as ground)
up Square - (Same as ground)
down Square - (Same as ground)

Ground Triangle
neutral Triangle - Machine Gun - Fires a few rounds from his machine gun
side Triangle - Volley Gun - Shoots a round forward in a parabolic trajectory
up Triangle - Heater - Shoots a very strong shotgun blast diagonally upward
down Triangle - RPG - Shoots his RPG directly at his feet, launching him slightly into the air and damaging anyone caught in the blast radius

Aerial Triangle
neutral Triangle - (Same as ground)
side Triangle - (Same as ground)
up Triangle - (Same as ground)
down Triangle - (Same as ground; slow moving rocket)

Ground Circle
neutral Circle - Return to Sender - Uses this vigor to create a small shield that will absorb 15 AP of projectiles, then sends it back as a quick projectile dealing a base 15 AP plus the amount of AP it absorbed
side Circle - Undertow - Shoots a blast of water than pushes the enemy away; hold the button to charge Undertow to pull an enemy to you
up Circle - Bucking Bronco - Shoots this vigor forward, sending the first enemy it touches into the air and has them float for a short amount of time
down Circle - Shock Jockey - Shoots this vigor at the ground a few feet in front of him; turns into a trap if it hits the ground which lasts 3 seconds

Aerial Circle
neutral Circle - (Same as ground; does not go through absorption initial phase)
side Circle - (Same as ground; no charge applicable)
up Circle - (Same as ground)
down Circle - (Same as ground)

Super: Level 1 - Devil's Kiss - Throws a ball of fire a few feet in front of him, killing anyone caught in the explosion
Super: Level 2 - Crank Gun - Pulls out a Crank Gun and fires from the ground to above him very quickly; has very long range; cranking process in initial activation animation
Super: Level 3 - Songbird - Elizabeth arrives to aid Booker by opening a Tear into an alternate dimension. Elizabeth then calls Songbird to attack the enemies. Songbird appears in the background of the stage and uses smart AI to perform different attacks against the enemies: Songbird can perform a quick claw strike; Songbird can go high into the air and come crashing down on the stage; Songbird can fly across the stage at high and low altitudes at a decent speed. During this super, Elizabeth follows Booker and he can have her open up small tears in front of them that last a few seconds to slow down anyone caught in them.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#2JammerzWPosted 4/7/2013 8:14:11 PM
holysquid posted...
So I'd love to see Booker make it into Bioshock, and I think he'd have a pretty good potential for a moveset, so here's my attempt at one. Enjoy!

By Bioshock, I'm guessing you mean All-Stars?
---
Still can't think of a good signature.
PSN: Jamie-All-Over
#3holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 8:15:38 PM
JammerzW posted...
holysquid posted...
So I'd love to see Booker make it into Bioshock, and I think he'd have a pretty good potential for a moveset, so here's my attempt at one. Enjoy!

Lmao, yeah that's what I meant. I guess I got really distracted when typing this moveset.
---
#4G-ScythePosted 4/7/2013 8:17:52 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65868829

:P
great mind think alike
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#5JammerzWPosted 4/7/2013 8:18:16 PM
holysquid posted...
JammerzW posted...
holysquid posted...

Lmao, yeah that's what I meant. I guess I got really distracted when typing this moveset.

Sorry about my nitpicking, it's a great moveset regardless. I thought Booker would be a good addition too after seeing some of the weapons and vigors from Infinite. Nice.
---
Still can't think of a good signature.
PSN: Jamie-All-Over
#6holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 8:19:19 PM
G-Scythe posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65868829

:P
great mind think alike

Oh, nice, I missed this one :p
---
#7holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 8:19:54 PM
JammerzW posted...
holysquid posted...
JammerzW posted...
holysquid posted...

Sorry about my nitpicking, it's a great moveset regardless. I thought Booker would be a good addition too after seeing some of the weapons and vigors from Infinite. Nice.

Thanks! I actually appreciate that you pointed this out, I hate having mistakes in my posts :)
---
#8holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:11:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:20:43 PM
No one else? :(
---
#10DrHamTheDogPosted 4/8/2013 1:22:42 PM
As much as i would like to see him in all stars since i love bioshock i don't really want anymore zoning charaters or charaters who use a bunch of guns i think we got enough of them.
---
Psn:shadowx1212