Best air-air Dante combo?

#11LaKizzle23Posted 4/7/2013 10:45:33 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
However, I think he might have a Good Cole style air-air AP burst (where you have to be close to the ground and land a few times) but I'm just not seeing it right now.

Oh, you can do a sort of loop combo starting with Dante's down circle. Once it hits you can follow up with his air side square string. Once the THIRD hit of the string lands, quickly input: neutral triangle -> down circle. Land and then do his air side square string again.

I don't think you can continue the loop after that though.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
Mains: Dante (Self Acclaimed Best Ever) , Zeus (Can't Touch This!)
#12sinxsaderPosted 4/10/2013 6:41:20 PM
Mine is 73-75 AP it's square, square, up square, cancel, square. It doesn't make the opponent have a hard knockdown though.
---
PSN: sinxsader27 PSABR Main: Kat, Currently learning: Dante
It's clobberin time!!!
#13ChaoticVortexPosted 4/10/2013 6:42:35 PM
sinxsader posted...
Mine is 73-75 AP it's square, square, up square, cancel, square. It doesn't make the opponent have a hard knockdown though.

That's 60 AP not 75AP.
#14sinxsaderPosted 4/10/2013 6:49:54 PM
63, my bad. I did JUST find a 75 AP combo that causes a hard knockdown.

Side square 3 times, cancel, up square, down square

Positioning and timing is strict though.
---
It's clobberin time!!!
#15blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 6:52:03 PM
sinxsader posted...

Yeah, I found this out a day or two ago but didn't mention it because the spacing required is SO specific that you are bound to miss the last hit most of the time.

At least that's how I feel.

But yeah, if you could do it consistantly, definitely the air to air combo to go. 75AP plus hardknockdown. Can't ask for more than that.
#16sinxsaderPosted 4/10/2013 6:53:57 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
sinxsader posted...

Yeah, I found this out a day or two ago but didn't mention it because the spacing required is SO specific that you are bound to miss the last hit most of the time.

But yeah, if you could do it consistantly, definitely the air to air combo to go. 75AP plus hardknockdown. Can't ask for more than that.

Definitly lol i'm going to try it out online and see if I can get used to it. It's technically 76 AP but yea.
---
It's clobberin time!!!
#17jhoke13Posted 4/10/2013 8:14:56 PM
The highest I've been able to get is 83 AP. The extra damage is all dependent on how many hits from triangle and up+circle connect.

Air square x2, up+square, neutral triangle, forward+circle, up+square, up+triangle, up+circle.
---
I find dead men rout more easily.
PSN:Element_H13
#18fear64Posted 4/10/2013 8:35:44 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
sinxsader posted...

Blaze is dante your main by any chance?