ok you know what this game is FINE the way it is

#1disterbedonePosted 4/7/2013 10:27:18 PM
People cry NERF THIS NERF THIS OP THIS OP THAT the game is fine every character is viable in the right hands my problem is the glitches the glitches need to be fixed NOT characters. People complain about Kratos square x3 BLOCK GRAB PUNISH people complain about radec sniping JUMP drakes barrel just jump punish him on startup or recovery. Its not that difficuly if you have problems with a character LEARN HOW TO BEAT THEM
---
PSN teabagfury
PSASBR main good Cole
#2Fatal_AtlasPosted 4/7/2013 10:28:48 PM
k
---
Cooking means always risking your life! Boom!
#3Pink_a_DinkPosted 4/7/2013 10:28:57 PM
Nah, I love this game to death, trust me, but even I have to admit that there are quite a number of balance issues.
---
PSN: Internoob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_5qFcnJjGQ - Awesome song of the day #2!
#4RoyalShinePosted 4/7/2013 10:38:28 PM
I totally agree! Some people only complain if their main sucks against certain players (I.E. Raiden to Isaac).
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
#5blaze19_0XPosted 4/7/2013 10:44:50 PM
None of the things you mentioned people consider OP, TC.

At least use good examples.
#6blaze19_0XPosted 4/7/2013 10:46:39 PM
the game is fine every character is viable in the right hands

Are you implying the game doesn't have balancing issues or that tiers don't exist?

Lol.
#7disterbedone(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 2:15:55 AM
blaze19_0X posted...

Are you implying the game doesn't have balancing issues or that tiers don't exist?

Lol.

No tiers exist and there are DEFINATELY charterers better than others however every character has a weakness and those weaknesses can be used to your advantage so that's why the game is balanced
---
PSN teabagfury
PSASBR Mains 2V2 Isaac FFA Kratos
#8gamerk9-16Posted 4/8/2013 3:20:57 AM
disterbedone posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

Lol.

No tiers exist and there are DEFINATELY charterers better than others however every character has a weakness and those weaknesses can be used to your advantage so that's why the game is balanced

no offense but the game is far from balance and i'm pretty sure for character situation the whole exploit your enemy weakness would not work but hey this is just from my perspective