Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) Moveset (Minor Spoilers)

#1T_l_M_B_0Posted 4/8/2013 6:50:28 PM
I'm making this because I'd love to have more Bioshock Infinite in this game, but the last thing we need is another boring gun user, so Elizabeth will be going solo in my moveset. All of Elizabeth's moves involve her opening a tear. Elizabeth can be knocked out of her attack only before the tear is opened (or while she is opening the tear), but once the tear has been opened, the events of the attack will play out without interruption.

Outfits:
-Default: Standard blue dress from all the artwork.
-Unlockable: Blue and White outfit from the beginning of the game.

Minions:
-Unlockable: Songbird
-Downloadable: Booker DeWitt

Intros:
-Elizabeth emerges through a tear.
-Elizabeth swoops in from a skyrail.
-Songbird flies in drops off Elizabeth.

Outros:
-Booker appears and the two run off together.
-Elizabeth hops onto a skyrail and leaves the scene.
-Elizabeth opens a tear to Paris and walks through it.

Taunts:
-Elizabeth dances (like her scene on the pier)
-Elizabeth opens a small tear and picks a flower, then puts it in her hair.
-Elizabeth takes out her Quantum Physics book and begins reading.

Square: CAGE For each of these attacks Elizabeth opens a tear directly in front of her through which Songbird attacks.
Neutral: Songbird emerges through the tear and delivers a 3 hits combo (ending in knockback) before returning through the tear. Aerial is the same.
Side: Songbird dashes straight out of the tear, traveling a decent distance forward hitting all opponents in it's path (and knocking them away) before swooping back into the tear. Aerial is the same.
Up: Songbird flies out of the tear and spirals upwards, then dives back down into the tear, hitting opponents on the initial fly, and on the return. Grounds aerial enemies on the return trip and launches them on the initial flight. Aerial is the same.
Down: Songbird swoops in through the tear and smashes onto the ground, then leaves. Has area of effect. Enemies at the epicenter are hard knockdowned, enemies on the edge of the AoE are launched. Aerial is the same.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#2T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 6:53:05 PM(edited)
Triangle (Here! Catch!)
Neutral: Elizabeth flips a coin directly in front of her, saying "Need some cash?". If an opponent is hit, they stop what they are doing to catch the coin (giving them 5 AP). While they catch the coin, Elizabeth opens a tear around them causing a train to barrel through them from inside the tear, sending them flying away at a 45 degree angle away from Elizabeth. Aerial is the same, except the train is replace by a plane on airborne enemies.
Up: Elizabeth yells "I've got Salts!" and tosses a blue bottle at a 45 degree angle into the air (Designed to hit enemies sent flying by Neutral Square). If an enemy is hit, they gain 5 AP, and Elizabeth uses the distraction to open a tear beneath them. This tear brings dozens of balloons into the stage that lift the stunned opponent into the air. After a short amount of time floating the balloons all begin to pop, giving Liz AP and causing the opponent to fall to the ground (they are stunned as they fall, but regain full control the moment they land). Aerial is the same.
Side: Elizabeth yells "You need some health!" and chucks a red bottle forward. The bottle moves fast and travels a good distance. Opponents hit gain 5 AP, and Elizabeth uses the distraction to open up a tear next to them. The tear brings a Telsa Coil directly next to the enemy, which then zaps them for a second, causing them to eject. Aerial is the same. (An Elizabeth player who is good should have no trouble chaining together Triangle -> Up Triangle -> Side Triangle for a solid combo (not AP burst)).
Down: Elizabeth yells "I found ammo" and drops a shotgun on the ground. If an enemy steps on it their character stops to pick it up (and receives 5 AP), which causes a tear to open around them, which brings in a large marching band to trample the enemy, flattening them.

Circle: (Standalone Tears)
Neutral: Elizabeth opens a tear, bringing in a Salt Machine. Pressing R1 on the salt machine gives 10 AP per activation. Can be used once every 3 seconds, and can be used by enemies. Stays on screen until it is destroyed or re-placed. Aerial is the same, but the machine just falls to the ground, then works the same way.
Side: Elizabeth opens a tear a short distance ahead of her. The tear stays on the map until Elizabeth or an enemy steps in to it. Once stepped through it spits out the character at a random spot on the level. If an opponent goes through it, Elizabeth gains a small amount of AP, if she goes through it, she does not. Aerial is the same.
Up: Elizabeth opens a tear above her which brings in a skyrail wherever activated, that covers the length of the stage. Pressing Up Circle again will cause Elizabeth to jump up and ride on the sky rail. She can then ride it to the other end, dismounting once the reaches the end. (Or dismount at any time using Up Circle again). Enemies hit while on the Skyrail or during the dismount gives Elizabeth AP. The skyrail disappears upon dismount. While the skyrail is on the stage is doesn't obstruct any other players. Aerial is the same.
Down: Elizabeth opens a tear and brings in a Rocket Automaton, which shoots a rocket every ~3 seconds. Not much AP gain, but good for interrupting and annoyance. Stays until destroyed of re-placed. Aerial is the same, but the automaton falls to the ground then begins to fire.
---
#3T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 7:05:40 PM(edited)
Supers:
Level 1: Elizabeth opens a, which Booker steps through. He uses Bucking Bronco ahead of him to render the enemy defenseless, then shoots them with a shotgun (followed by returning through the tear). If the Bucking Bronco misses, the shotgun burst will still kill enemies that are hit.
Level 2: Elizabeth opens a large tear and brings in a Motorized Patriot, which stays on the stage for a short while and 1 hit kills enemies. Think Kuma, but slower and with projectiles.
Level 3: Elizabeth opens a huge tear, transporting everyone to Rapture. Elizabeth solemnly stands safely inside the city as the rest of the players are shown on the other side of the glass drowning.. Kills every enemy on screen.

Throws:
Side: Elizabeth smacks the enemy with her Quantum Physics book, stunning them, then opens a tear on them causing a decoy to appear directly in the enemy's position. Since to objects cannot occupy the same space, the enemy is launched away.
Up: Elizabeth smacks the enemy with her Quantum Physics book, stunning them, then opens a tear on them causing a small tornado to hurl the enemy into the sky.
Down: Elizabeth smacks the enemy with her Quantum Physics book, stunning them, then opens a tear on them causing a puddle of water to appear below them. The opponent slips and falls to the ground, ejecting AP.

---
#4T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:34:14 PM
Bump cuz #yolo
---
#5IcyFlamez96Posted 4/8/2013 8:49:21 PM
I haven't played BSI so I wouldn't be able to give proper feedback.
#6T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 5:14:14 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Dude you gotta play it. GOTY material.
---
#7Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/9/2013 5:17:53 AM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

I keep hearing that. I've watched some game play trailers, and it does look pretty good.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#8T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 5:25:56 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

I keep hearing that. I've watched some game play trailers, and it does look pretty good.

The gameplay is great but the atmosphere and the story is what really makes it shine. Best game I've played in a LONG time.
---
#9Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/9/2013 5:27:31 AM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

The gameplay is great but the atmosphere and the story is what really makes it shine. Best game I've played in a LONG time.

Sounds pretty good, saw a good bit of the story i the gameplay videos and it does look good. I'm considering getting it. Mainly because I've been playing Skyrim again and.... It's really hard to get back into playing it after having not played it after a couple of months. I STILL need to beat that damn Dragonborn expansion >.>
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21