Did you main your favorite character from a game?

#31RatchetrockonPosted 4/9/2013 8:42:46 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Ratchetrockon posted...

Exactly.

Honestly though regarding his Level 1. It really needs a slight width buff. My original idea was to have the Vent kill to, but people may complain about that. So I just say increase the width slightly at the bottom of Jak not the top. I have seen too many people in corners get lucky because of the poor width and so many has simply roll through it like Cole.

Level 2 still needs a tad bit more range (because it didn't get a range buff). For those people who don't get hit by the stun, even with the faster animation, it's still easy to dodge. The super is mostly about Dark Bomb, so while Dark Jak got the buff he deserved the actual Dark Bomb radius should have gotten a slight bit more range.

Jak melee's could have been way better developed. I've been working on a move cancel list for Jak melee moves exclusively and 1 new melee move for him, but I receive so much hate here that I might not share it.

Omg yes!
The other day during FFA a ratchet player ended up using his level one special out in the open. I went up behind him and I was literally a few inches away, but the damn level 1 did not hit him WTF! The buttom really does need a buff.

While I'm satisfied with his new level 2 I can see it having a buff in range without it being OP.

Also LOL at the last sentence. Would be nice to get in on some of the new jak combos though.
So far I rely too much on the upper-cut to jetboard punch.
#32LightEcoSagePosted 4/9/2013 8:56:20 AM
Ratchetrockon posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Ratchetrockon posted...

Exactly.

Honestly though regarding his Level 1. It really needs a slight width buff. My original idea was to have the Vent kill to, but people may complain about that. So I just say increase the width slightly at the bottom of Jak not the top. I have seen too many people in corners get lucky because of the poor width and so many has simply roll through it like Cole.

Level 2 still needs a tad bit more range (because it didn't get a range buff). For those people who don't get hit by the stun, even with the faster animation, it's still easy to dodge. The super is mostly about Dark Bomb, so while Dark Jak got the buff he deserved the actual Dark Bomb radius should have gotten a slight bit more range.

Jak melee's could have been way better developed. I've been working on a move cancel list for Jak melee moves exclusively and 1 new melee move for him, but I receive so much hate here that I might not share it.

Omg yes!
The other day during FFA a ratchet player ended up using his level one special out in the open. I went up behind him and I was literally a few inches away, but the damn level 1 did not hit him WTF! The buttom really does need a buff.

While I'm satisfied with his new level 2 I can see it having a buff in range without it being OP.

Also LOL at the last sentence. Would be nice to get in on some of the new jak combos though.
So far I rely too much on the upper-cut to jetboard punch.

Yep!

Yep lol.

Jak doesn't really have new combos just adjusted combo's. Most combos have been taken out with barely any new ones. Example Arc Wielder lost majority of it's combo's.
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#33LanceDrakePosted 4/9/2013 8:59:38 AM
Jak doesn't really have new combos just adjusted combo's. Most combos have been taken out with barely any new ones. Example Arc Wielder lost majority of it's combo's.

Arc used to combo and keep people trapped in it? WHY DON'T WE MAKE IT PUSH PEOPLE AWAY AGAIN?

Just what you guys wanted, right?! :D
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#34LightEcoSagePosted 4/9/2013 9:02:14 AM
LanceDrake posted...

Arc used to combo and keep people trapped in it? WHY DON'T WE MAKE IT PUSH PEOPLE AWAY AGAIN?

The push away is really pissing me off. WC + AW makes me very sad :(

Watch we get Lost Frontier Jak costume :(
---
#35indigna7ionPosted 4/9/2013 9:12:46 AM
I main sack boy b/c he is may favorite character on the roster but he has been needed so much that I might go back to Cole, kratos or ratchet.
#36LanceDrakePosted 4/9/2013 9:15:11 AM
LanceDrake posted...

If we do, it's confirmed that they were trolling Jak mains this whole time.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#37Nightstryk3r619Posted 4/9/2013 9:20:34 AM
I main Sweet Tooth, however, he's far from my favorite character in Twisted Metal: Black.

I prefer Sly Cooper, but Jak is my sub-main, due to how damn fun he is to use.

And my sub-sub main is Drake, however, Drake wouldn't be half the character he is without his great supporting cast, like Sully and Chloe.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#38LightEcoSagePosted 4/9/2013 9:23:08 AM
LanceDrake posted...
LanceDrake posted...

If we do, it's confirmed that they were trolling Jak mains this whole time.

Yeah :/
---
#39wwinterj25Posted 4/9/2013 9:48:23 AM
Yep Sweet Tooth at first.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#40y000012500Posted 4/9/2013 11:28:32 AM
I have a thing for Spike, and I main him. I also main Good Cole because I'm good with him.

My friend mains Sir Whathisname because he's his favorite PS1 game series.