Yep we definitely will eventually.
53.2% (133 votes)
Nope its pretty much a lost cause now.
46.8% (117 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Discuss chaces of why or why not.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#2LanceDrakePosted 4/9/2013 9:07:19 AM
It's really not worth putting more characters in this game. It's already almost 5 months old, and the steam is dying down. Give us more costumes and minions, which will satisfy people who have been sticking with it, but really, just start working on the sequel. This game's kind of a mess.

I'd really like another balance patch, though. Something to close the tier gap somewhat.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#35Hit28Posted 4/9/2013 9:08:46 AM
I sure hope we do the game need a least 3 more dlc char packs.then I hope they finish off the costumes and minions.then close the game out with 10 more stages......at least to go out with dignity
---
PSN:Freepwn28
Had the most funniest matches ever.......ahh racism.
#4Haku125Posted 4/9/2013 9:18:57 AM
5Hit28 posted...
I sure hope we do the game need a least 3 more dlc char packs.then I hope they finish off the costumes and minions.then close the game out with 10 more stages......at least to go out with dignity

Jesus christ i hope that is sarcasm or your expectations are way too high
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#5ZeroGravity38Posted 4/9/2013 9:39:49 AM
Nope new characters will cause more glitches that they won't fix.
---
PASBR Mains - Sly,Kat,Zeus,Radec,Raiden,Heihachi
PSN:ZeroGravity38
#6Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:06:03 PM
If they kept going the could release a ultimate edition.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#7AngelSkulzPosted 4/9/2013 9:13:18 PM
Only people who has "hope" will assume there will be more new DLC characters. My guess is that this game is one more nail to it's coffin.
---
If you have a mediocre connection, don't bother playing online.
#8Fatal_AtlasPosted 4/9/2013 9:43:35 PM
Crash was confirmed by SSM just now.
---
Cooking means always risking your life! Boom!
#9GamepocketXPosted 4/9/2013 10:23:36 PM
zeus is fine decent to deal with most characters, but that issac his bomb and loop :(
---
http://i.minus.com/iolofTBhyw6bQ.gif
twitch.tv/crouchingfiercetv
#10tacomangsxPosted 4/9/2013 10:52:19 PM
I'm on the fence with this poll. I don't know what they're doing since whoever is handling the game now is doing a piss-poor job with informing us to what is going on.

Unfortunately, a game like this(broken, laggy, garbage, etc.) needs constant DLC to make it appealing. I haven't played much in the passed 2-3 weeks. I was looking forward to new costumes to get me back into it (Zeus and Isaac lasted a day for me before I already wanted a new set of characters). It's like, you go online just to be thrown in lag infested matches, or host disconnects/rage-quits. Just isn't worth it anymore. Offline only lasts so long :I

Just my two cents.
---
PSN: lnterwebs
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, Spike