Booker Dewitt or Subject Delta?

#1blazin640Posted 4/9/2013 8:54:52 PM
Which would you want if big daddy wasnt in this game? - Results (73 votes)
Booka da hooka
69.86% (51 votes)
Subject D+
30.14% (22 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I just got Bioshock infinite for Xbox. I'm excited hehe. Gonna play that s*** like crazy.

Sorry All Stars. You gonna be lonely for awhile.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#2Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/9/2013 8:56:33 PM
Booker honestly. Big Daddy's are iconic but they repped Bioshock Infinite in EVERYTHING other than Big Daddy for Bioshock. And hope ya enjoy the game. I recently got back into Minecraft so I prolly won't be getting back into playing for a bit xD At most I'll prolly work on my movesets. Finished up Death btw ^_^
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#3dragonrider0703Posted 4/9/2013 8:58:22 PM
Wouldn't Subject Delta be redundant? We have a Big Daddy already that can use plasmids. The only thing I can think of that would be different is looks and they can always just release a costume. And although I love Booker to death as a character I think there are probably other characters that need the spotlight more then another Bioshock character.
#4blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 8:58:28 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Booker honestly. Big Daddy's are iconic but they repped Bioshock Infinite in EVERYTHING other than Big Daddy for Bioshock. And hope ya enjoy the game. I recently got back into Minecraft so I prolly won't be getting back into playing for a bit xD At most I'll prolly work on my movesets. Finished up Death btw ^_^

Thank you. I'll check it out. Just like you my ps3 will be sad for awhile lol.

Do you play minecraft on pc or Xbox?
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#5blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:00:30 PM
dragonrider0703 posted...
Wouldn't Subject Delta be redundant? We have a Big Daddy already that can use plasmids. The only thing I can think of that would be different is looks and they can always just release a costume. And although I love Booker to death as a character I think there are probably other characters that need the spotlight more then another Bioshock character.

Subject D has rivet guns, turrets like Zurkon, and etc as well. Big Daddy wasn't even suppose to have plasmids lol. Only Subject Delta could do that.

Subject Delta would be a mix of Big Daddy with some range options as well.
---
#6ArmoredElderPosted 4/9/2013 9:02:48 PM
Subject Delta as a costume
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars
#7dragonrider0703Posted 4/9/2013 9:05:19 PM
blazin640 posted...
dragonrider0703 posted...

Subject D has rivet guns, turrets like Zurkon, and etc as well. Big Daddy wasn't even suppose to have plasmids lol. Only Subject Delta could do that.

Subject Delta would be a mix of Big Daddy with some range options as well.

Well I guess I just don't see that to be enough for another character. And although the plasmids weren't meant for the regular big daddy they did add them so the only things that would be really different is probably using some of the guns. But that's just me. If they made either character I would probably buy them just because I cant stand a locked slot on my roster xD
#8I_Wanna_CookiePosted 4/9/2013 9:06:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Aalz-7Posted 4/9/2013 9:08:04 PM
Booker.

Enjoy bioshock!!
---
Heihachi main
Psn: Aalz-7
#10blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:08:59 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Of course, Subject Delta is losing the polls, only APES like SD.

You're lucky I like booker too. I'm gonna go easy on you this time.
---