Booker Dewitt or Subject Delta?

#21T_l_M_B_0Posted 4/9/2013 10:02:59 PM
Not Booker. No more gun users. Give me Elizabeth.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#22Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/9/2013 10:03:06 PM
blazin640 posted...
Lol mine craft rage quit. Hopefully PSAS didn't teach you that.

Naah. It had blown up- and shortly after several creepers charged through the hole it made and more or less blew up the entire building >.> Had hoped I had a recent save but lolnope. Luckily the only thing missing is some walls I need to build and my friend will have to repair his piston table he'd built. What do you play Minecraft on? Also I think after Raziel I'll do Steve and Lara. Steve really needs to get revamped.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#23blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 10:27:11 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
blazin640 posted...

Naah. It had blown up- and shortly after several creepers charged through the hole it made and more or less blew up the entire building >.> Had hoped I had a recent save but lolnope. Luckily the only thing missing is some walls I need to build and my friend will have to repair his piston table he'd built. What do you play Minecraft on? Also I think after Raziel I'll do Steve and Lara. Steve really needs to get revamped.

I actually don't have minecraft lol. My brother does though.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#24Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/9/2013 10:28:43 PM
blazin640 posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
blazin640 posted...

I actually don't have minecraft lol. My brother does though.

Aaah. Well I'm out. Night all.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#25AngelottPosted 4/9/2013 10:49:28 PM
Neither. I'd take Big Sister instead.
---
Official GF BEARzerker (P4:A)
XBL: Kid Devi PSN: Heartless Devi
#26TheBestGman2007Posted 4/9/2013 11:30:30 PM
No Jack Ryan?
---
Most Recent Platinum: Rayman: Origins (#32) 3/14/2013
So, I have a stalker now. Wonderful.
#27blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 11:39:12 PM
TheBestGman2007 posted...
No Jack Ryan?

nope. Why?
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#28TheBestGman2007Posted 4/9/2013 11:45:35 PM
blazin640 posted...
No Jack Ryan?

nope. Why?

Well why just include the protagonists of 2/3 games in the series?
---
#29blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 11:50:50 PM
blazin640 posted...
No Jack Ryan?

nope. Why?

well for promotional reasons Dewitt would be a better choice. Plus I don't think too many people would be happy about Jack's inclusion. Big Daddy kind of got off easy.
---
#30TheBestGman2007Posted 4/10/2013 12:00:06 AM
blazin640 posted...
blazin640 posted...
No Jack Ryan?

nope. Why?

well for promotional reasons Dewitt would be a better choice. Plus I don't think too many people would be happy about Jack's inclusion. Big Daddy kind of got off easy.

True enough. I did vote for Subject Delta though. I liked DeWitt, but if you played the Minerva's Den DLC for BS2, (I realize that was Subject Sigma), you realize how tragic the Big Daddies are as characters. If Emmett was taken out too, I'd say DeWitt. Much like stated earlier, his play style would be too similar to other gun users.
---