ATTN: HeroicMoises

#11Narrasand(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 11:07:09 PM
SpammingJelly posted...
Narra he rqed dabuz?

Mhm on Stream and both of them got mad salty.
---
PSN:narrasand436
The Official Sanic The Haghog of every board ever.
#12IcyFlamez96Posted 4/9/2013 11:11:38 PM(edited)
SpammingJelly posted...
Narra he rqed dabuz?

Match 1 - hero won, but he should have lost his last life in dabuz's level 2 but there was a glitch and hero eventually killed him with a level 1.

Match 2- Heroic should have won but I guess his level 1 combo didn't work for some reason so he just stopped playing and let dabuz kill him

Heroic then left, Dabuz got supper annoyed and some words were exchanged (not THAT bad)

Heroic then joined back

Match 3- Heroic gets his level 3 and starts t bagging. Then he gets his level 3 again, starts teabagging, then starts trolling him with his level 3

There was a lot more but I don't feel like explaining lol
#13SpammingJellyPosted 4/9/2013 11:12:48 PM
Lol wish twitch worked on iPads
---
RamenKing
I love fan mail :D http://imgur.com/i2GtnYS
#14Heroicmedic92Posted 4/10/2013 12:10:32 AM
lol FP is a wierd match up for me. I def feel a bit more fluid in the EC matchup through.

GGS lol. Crazy amount on drama going on.
---
PSN: Heroicmoises, alt: ImNotHeroicM
Done with Sly. Maybe... Sly/Kratos?
#15Blue_BaIIzPosted 4/10/2013 12:13:38 AM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
lol FP is a wierd match up for me. I def feel a bit more fluid in the EC matchup through.

GGS lol. Crazy amount on drama going on.

I'm sure Sly is an even weirder match up for Dabuz since there's close to 0 Sly experience going around. Good games, though. Most intense ones I've ever seen.
#16Heroicmedic92Posted 4/10/2013 12:27:56 AM
Yeah it is my fault for not telling them to wait but my mom was bugging me (yes at 12AM). I obviously joined back for rematches I didnt run away.

Lots of instigating goin on (if thats the right word). So much drama and im glad it happened.

But really man my bad LOL I just had to go help her with the tax forms for a bit since they are due on the 15th.

I will admit the t bagging was off place lol. I do admit this. I did it for the stream. It did make me look immature but it was funny as hell.
---
#17IcyFlamez96Posted 4/10/2013 12:29:35 AM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Yeah it is my fault for not telling them to wait but my mom was bugging me (yes at 12AM). I obviously joined back for rematches I didnt run away.

Lots of instigating goin on (if thats the right word). So much drama and im glad it happened.

But really man my bad LOL I just had to go help her with the tax forms for a bit since they are due on the 15th.

I will admit the t bagging was off place lol. I do admit this. I did it for the stream. It did make me look immature but it was funny as hell.

Got that right
#18clinttigerPosted 4/10/2013 4:53:48 AM
Who won dabuz fat p vs heroic?

Great matches by the way. Both players are on some insane level of play.
---
This guy is a jerk : http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/mariofilho12/boards
This guy is a kangaroo: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Heroicmedic92/boards
#19dabuzPosted 4/10/2013 7:35:29 AM
GGs dude.
---
psn: dabuz18
#20Heroicmedic92Posted 4/10/2013 9:08:46 AM
clinttiger posted...
Who won dabuz fat p vs heroic?

Great matches by the way. Both players are on some insane level of play.

Fat P. I won the EC set I believe
---