Anyone want to help me learn to play?

#1SmokeRyuPosted 4/10/2013 12:01:46 AM
Like maybe team up with me and do 2v2s and give me some pointers on how to succeed in this game...

I'm decent at fighting games overall but I just got this game like 2 days ago so I suck.

Feel free to add me. Or leave your psn and I'll add you.
---
PSN: goonodeath XBL: AllCityKing
"I wanna quit, it's like I'm tired of breathing, so my stress confess to a favorite song."
#2radmiscreantradPosted 4/10/2013 12:28:35 AM
Hey I'll play with you! I'm not that bad and have been playing for a while. I can promise you that you will learn to play without resorting to spamming. ^_^

PSN: radicalmiscreant
---
**** dat. Ima chill.
#3SmokeRyu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 12:36:09 AM
Cool. I'll add you.

I play as bid daddy mostly. He didn't appeal to me much but I'm best with him so far haha.
---
PSN: goonodeath XBL: AllCityKing
"I wanna quit, it's like I'm tired of breathing, so my stress confess to a favorite song."
#4RoyalShinePosted 4/10/2013 2:29:01 AM
Good luck! And just remember that not all players are quitters/spammers/trash talkers!
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
#55Hit28Posted 4/10/2013 2:29:50 AM
I'll am also show you how to play do a few free 4 alls with me and my buds
---
PSN:Freepwn28
Had the most funniest matches ever.......ahh racism.
#6AngelicSamuraiPosted 4/10/2013 2:32:30 AM
Oh new huh? I don't mind adding you, I'm pretty good myself. I only use Spike and Nate though. But you can add me if you want, I actually don't have that many friends either ^^;

PSN:BasaraSamurai
#7radmiscreantradPosted 4/10/2013 9:15:42 AM
AngelicSamurai posted...
Oh new huh? I don't mind adding you, I'm pretty good myself. I only use Spike and Nate though. But you can add me if you want, I actually don't have that many friends either ^^;

PSN:BasaraSamurai

If you'd like anyone else to play with, you can add me. I'm always up for a new friend to 2v2 with or whatever. =3

PSN: radicalmiscreant
---
**** dat. Ima chill.