Anybody know about the Hades floor kill confirm thing for Jak?

#1KarstienPosted 4/10/2013 5:22:08 AM
Might work for other characters, but letting them get hit by Hades and doing and Lv1 works basically everytime.

You guys might know about this, but eh.
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.
#2SpammingJellyPosted 4/10/2013 5:23:26 AM
I'm pretty sure it would work in ever characters level one with he exception of parpas and sir Daniel for small people
---
RamenKing
I love fan mail :D http://imgur.com/i2GtnYS
#3LightEcoSagePosted 4/10/2013 5:28:03 AM(edited)
Alright now im convinced you're trolling. Another Jak topic for a HC that is just common sense & knowledge? And other character can do it as well so wth? It's not like it's exclusive to Jak.
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#4wwinterj25Posted 4/10/2013 5:24:01 AM
I'd imagine it works for every characters considering the fact the opponent is stunned. Cole, Zeus, Isaac and so on.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#5SpammingJellyPosted 4/10/2013 5:26:28 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Alright now im convinced you're trolling. Another Jak topic for a HC that is just common sense & knowledge? And other character can do it as well so wth? It's not like it's exclusive to Jak.

Yes I'm agreeing with les here you guys are more obsessed with Jak then me
---
RamenKing
#6Karstien(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 5:40:59 AM
Trolling? I have no idea what you're talking about...this is valuable info and I don't know why you are so against me letting the people know, but I'm shocked.

Proof that LES is trying to hide this amazing new Jak tech guys. Bet he hasn't even told you all about the one with the freeze missile either.
---
#7VesiqueenPosted 4/10/2013 5:47:53 AM
Karstien posted...
Trolling? I have no idea what you're talking about...this is valuable info and I don't know why you are so against me letting the people know, but I'm shocked.

Proof that LES is trying to hide this amazing new Jak tech guys. Bet he hasn't even told you all about the one with the freeze missile either.

Come on dude I'm not a big fan of les either but this I ridiculous
---
PM if you have advice to give about Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale ^_^
#8Karstien(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 5:50:45 AM
Lol, it isn't like I even made the thing to troll him, I saw another obvious topic a few pages down, rolled my eyes and copied it almost word for word.

He came here himself because the guy can't leave any topic I make alone without an accusation of trolling. I would rather he just left me alone.
---
#9SpammingJellyPosted 4/10/2013 5:50:51 AM
Vesiqueen posted...
Karstien posted...

Come on dude I'm not a big fan of les either but this I ridiculous

Lolol
---
RamenKing
#10LightEcoSagePosted 4/10/2013 5:56:54 AM
Karstien posted...

:) yep.

Freeze missile is old too :)

I'm just going to go ahead and say Jak can HC off any stunning item. There ya go even though that's old to :)
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."