Best level 1 grab confirm in the game is probably Fatty P.

#11AssassinHawkinsPosted 4/12/2013 11:52:16 AM
Terrapon posted...
I hope they fix kats online debris KC...

This. It really messes me up when it works some matches but not others. I heard it's dependant on whether you're host or not.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#12blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 11:58:42 AM(edited)
iGGYHo3 posted...
a good raiden will rarely throw out empty grabs, you missed my comment about all his setups he has that lead into grabs, which is what makes his the most effective at high level play. I play regularly with BAM aka Toneeo_O who i feel right now is the best raiden, and he makes good use of his grab.

Fatty P also has setups into grab using the same idea of reset into grabs.
It's not like the concept is exclusive to Raiden.

I would agree that Raiden's is more effective at current high level play but only because as you said, Fatty P's confirm is so ridiculously hard to do consistantly. It probably is close to a 1 frame link.

As Fatty P players in the current meta cant do it consistantly I guess you are right. That might change overtime.
#13Potatoman622Posted 4/12/2013 12:17:34 PM
iGGYHo3 posted...
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I invented her up throw kc and used it plenty pre-patch, but it is deff not the best grab confirm. If you're talking pre-patch its kat, postpatch its raiden. 10 seconds in training and i got his down, not to mention all of his setups that lead into a grab. Kat's is good as well, only problem is how open she is left after attempting a grab. Im still the only fatp that takes advantage of her upthrow for apburst with upsquare fireballetc everyone else just upthrow jump airn1. You can still kc but now its like a 1 frame link instead of the 10-20 beforehand.

I do the up throw up burst :D. I think I only landed the kill once in a real match and that was pre-patch, now it doesn't even feel worth attempting.
---
PSN: Potatoman622
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
#14iGGYHo3Posted 4/12/2013 12:24:59 PM
raidens setups into grab are way more accessible compared to fatps. I know a lot of characters have setups into grabs that lead to a kill, raiden just takes the most advantage off of it.
---
Psn ID: iiGGYxD
#15Potatoman622Posted 4/12/2013 12:52:39 PM(edited)
Fatty has a few ways to combo into grab, its just that all of those moves can be comboed into level 1 anyway so there's no point to going for the kill that's 100x harder to land. Sometimes I'll do combo into throw and the ap burst if I don't have enough AP to get a kill.
---
PSN: Potatoman622
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
#16AssassinHawkinsPosted 4/12/2013 12:50:20 PM
Potatoman622 posted...
Fatty gas a few ways to combo into grab, its just that all of those moves can be comboed into level 1 anyway so there's no point to going for the kill that's 100x harder to land. Sometimes I'll do combo into throw and the ap burst if I don't have enough AP to get a kill.

Fatty gas a few ways to combo into grab, its just that all of those moves can be comboed into level 1 anyway so there's no point to going for the kill that's 100x harder to land.

Fatty gas a few ways to combo into grab,

Fatty gas

---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#17tlcstormzPosted 4/19/2013 8:53:42 AM
Potato + Iggy = My fave Princess players.
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14
#18ToMuchMayoPosted 4/19/2013 10:19:01 AM
isaac likes to say hi