Monkey D. Luffy Moveset (One Piece)

#1ShorydoukenPosted 4/13/2013 2:31:49 AM
GET DAT ANIME BS OUTTA HERE-There I said it for you.

With OP: Pirate Warriors 2 coming out and this time being dubbed for english too, I think he'd be a good TV/Anime rep, since almost no character in this has had a show.

Costumes:
1: Pre-Timeskip
2:Post-^
3: Boxer

Entrances:
"Let's get started!" (Standard): GG Rockets onto the stage, landing on his face
"And here we go!": You see just the bow of the Thousand Sunny, and Luffy jumps off it.
"I WILL WIN!": Zooms in to Luffy's overly angry face
"A special friend": Twirls his hat on his finger with a smug grin, then puts it on his head over his eyes.

Outros:
Winning:
"That was fun!": Spins his body into a corkscrew and smiles at the screen
"See ya!": Grabs onto the back of his ship as it's leaving
"Come back here!": Hat floats away while he chases it

Losing:
Is laying on the ground, sleeping
On the floor of an ocean
Is seen staring at his now-decimated hat

Taunts:
"Bring it on!": Slap his arm and pumps it
"Haha!": Swing his upper body up and down while saying "Boing, Boing, Boing"
"Zzzz...": Slouches over, falls asleep standing up, with a bubble appearing beside his nose.

Block: GG Shield: Grabs and stretches his fingers together

Minions:
His crew obviously.

Square:
Neutral: Two GG Pistols (One-Two punch), ending with GG Twin Pistol (Both at same time)

Forward: GG Bazooka- Luffy cups his hands and slams into the opponent for a strong, long-range hit. Can be charged for longer range,

Up: GG UFO: Jumps up and spins his leg repeatedly. Unlike Jak, he cannot move during it.

Down: GG Battle Axe- Swings his foot up, then brings it down hard. More of an anti-air.

Triangle:
Neutral: GG Bullet- Runs forward while stretching an arm behind him, then releasing a powerful short-Range punch. Can be held to continue running

Forward: GG Gatling- Similar to Zeus' lightning, Luffy rapidly swings his arms forward at a medium range. Can be mashed for longer effect.

Up: GG Storm- Twists up his body, then blows at the ground, causing him to gain a decent amount of height, doing rapid ounches straight up. Can be held for higher ascension

Down: GG Whip: Does a long-range leg swipe.

Circle:
Neutral: GG Balloon- Blows himself up to a large size, deflecting back projectiles

Forward: GG Rocket: Get sent flying forward, hitting anyone in path

Up: GG Ami- Turns his fingers into a large fishnet-like thing and holds it upward, and slams down anyone inside it

Down: GG Ricochet- a GG Pistol that bounces.

Grabs:
Forward: GG Bell- Grabs them, slings his head back, and smashes into them with it. Eject Roll

Up: GG Giant Hammer: Twists his legs and grabs the opponent with his feet, then slings them into the air with them.

Down: GG Mallet- Spins his arms and slams the opponet down. Ground Bounce

Supers:

Level 1: GG Fireworks: Curls into a ball, bounces on the ground, then lets loose a flurry of punches and kicks

Level 2: GG Pinwheel- Grabs hold of an opponent, and swings them around rapidly, hitting others. Can be mashed for longer effect, but too long will leave Luffy dizzy.

Level 3: 2 ideas:

Gear Second: Charges GS, and becomes 10x faster, as do his attacks. Pressing the button again makes him do GG Elephent gun (Gear third) and go half of PL1 and kill anyone in path

For the crew!: Cinematic, he jumps on his ship with his crew and rams his opponents in the water.

Theme for either: http://youtu.be/oJlzNpT6nis *:20-:30*

Well?
---
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Lucario's Jak once, and Crab's G.cole once. Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy. I lost a bet to SkeletonSackboy.
PSN:Luigifan20
#2Lucarioaura22Posted 4/13/2013 2:35:54 AM
Didn't read it all but did you ever explain what GG is? I know what it is but you don't want people thinking Good Game rocket lol.
---
I'm not a bad guy, I just do bad things. Allow me to make my first impression before you judge me for my past. http://i.imgur.com/uraxdLf.jpg (Next Tattoo)
#3Shorydouken(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 2:41:52 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Didn't read it all but did you ever explain what GG is? I know what it is but you don't want people thinking Good Game rocket lol.

Oh, yeah.

GG stands for "Gum-Gum", the thing 1: The thing :uffy got that gave him his powers is called *Gum Gum Fruit*

2: The thing he says before all attacks

In Japan, it's Gumo Gumo no
---
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Lucario's Jak once, and Crab's G.cole once. Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy. I lost a bet to SkeletonSackboy.
#4Shorydouken(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 9:35:46 AM
I, um.... Seriously?
---
#5Exo_IcarusPosted 4/13/2013 10:41:58 AM
You should think up a moveset for Asura. The thought of him beating the unholy s*** out of Kratos gives me the warm fuzzies.
#6Shorydouken(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 10:57:54 AM
Exo_Icarus posted...
You should think up a moveset for Asura. The thought of him beating the unholy s*** out of Kratos gives me the warm fuzzies.

I've never played AW.
---
#7tacomangsxPosted 4/13/2013 11:00:42 AM
I'd pay stupid amounts of money to play as Luffy.
---
PSN: Lnterwebs
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma, Metal Gear Rising.
#8Shorydouken(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 11:07:58 AM
tacomangsx posted...

---
#9KonMan97Posted 4/13/2013 11:42:36 AM
Shorydouken posted...
tacomangsx posted...

---
Generic Signature.
#10LittlejefferyPosted 4/13/2013 11:44:42 AM
With OP: Pirate Warriors 2 coming out and this time being dubbed for english too

Was that officially announced?
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi