Just Solo'd a Kratos and a Kat!

#1AMP1317Posted 4/13/2013 11:40:03 AM(edited)
Granted, it was with Sly but I was still super stoaked.
Main reasons being:
1.) I'm not very good at the game
2.) They teabagged whenever they got the chance
3.) They had 2 lives each and I had 2 total (my teammate got 1 kill before dying, stayed till the end of the match bless his soul)
4.) It's freakin Kratos

Needless to say, I'm pretty happy about it. I'm not a very good solo fighter and the fact I was somehow able to take two of them on, especially when they think they've got it in the bag by teabagging? Priceless.

Pointless thread, I know, so I'll make it so that it's relevant. What is(are?) you alls proudest moment(s) in this game? Could be victories, combos, comebacks, taunts, etc.
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#2Link versus CloudPosted 4/13/2013 11:31:46 AM
So you used the most OP character in the game to win a 2v2 match against two scrubs after letting your partner get killed to be put in a 2v1 situation? Wow so impressive...
---
Not changing this sig until Cleveland wins a title started 6/2/07
#3DelsinRowePosted 4/13/2013 11:36:18 AM
Link versus Cloud posted...
So you used the most OP character in the game to win a 2v2 match against two scrubs after letting your partner get killed to be put in a 2v1 situation? Wow so impressive...

Lol both Kratos and Kat are more OP than Sly. I bet you were one of the ones that lost to him since you sound so butthurt.
---
You are not in control.
#4AMP1317(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 11:37:33 AM

YULP! And proud of it.
Not the partner part of course. I had no control over that. Well, I guess I had some but... We were on opposite ends of the map.
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#5Link versus CloudPosted 4/13/2013 11:43:26 AM
DelsinRowe posted...

Lol both Kratos and Kat are more OP than Sly. I bet you were one of the ones that lost to him since you sound so butthurt.

Sly is easily the best character in the game. Also no I didn't face him my point was that it is really not that hard to beat two combo dependent characters with sly especially when you still have 2 lives and both the opponents only have 2.

All you have to do is spam the counter into back stab and you steal AP while building your own meter and keep them from landing combos. Add in some electric roll mix-ups and stay near a mine to completely shut down the ground game.

Then use the OP as hell Level 3 that guarantees 4 kills in a 2v2 and game over. Also he had a partner in this game who got him a kill. Im also assuming he didn't have 0 meter by the time this was a 2v1.

If his partner DC'd at the start and he managed to 2v1 3 lives vs 3 lives with them 2v1ing the whole time then that would be impressive.
---
#6SuperMario1998Posted 4/13/2013 11:43:58 AM
Sly most OP in the game.... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nice job TC, that's actually kind of hard to do, assuming these people knew what they were doing at all.
---
If you have 4 pencils and 7 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.
#7LizardheartPosted 4/13/2013 11:45:53 AM
Sly is broken in 2v2s in general; 2v1 is actually easier for Sly than 1v1 for many reasons, including but not limited to:

Has fast, safe attacks
Not combo dependent so he doesn't have to commit to anything.
Can farm AP off a random parry.
LVL 3 is a guaranteed 2 kills/player.
Barrel stall shuts down a lot of options.
Un-coordination between the partners would only help, rather than in a 1v1.

Basically, that's like saying you won a 1v1 using Kat, Cole or Raiden or a FFA with Kratos or Zeus.
---
PSNID: Lizardheart
I represent Playstation All-Stars Arena in tournaments. forums: http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
#8blaze19_0XPosted 4/13/2013 11:47:22 AM
Sly is definitely the best character in doubles.

Singles he's still probably top tier but there are around 4-6 characters better than him.
#9Dreadscythe-99Posted 4/13/2013 11:48:20 AM
How about beating 3 Kratos at once with Sir Daniel? I was dancing afterwards for like 5 minutes.
---
PSN: Dreadscythe-99
Playing as jawless knights since whenever.
#10Link versus CloudPosted 4/13/2013 11:51:37 AM
Lizardheart posted...
Sly is broken in 2v2s in general; 2v1 is actually easier for Sly than 1v1 for many reasons, including but not limited to:

Has fast, safe attacks
Not combo dependent so he doesn't have to commit to anything.
Can farm AP off a random parry.
LVL 3 is a guaranteed 2 kills/player.
Barrel stall shuts down a lot of options.
Un-coordination between the partners would only help, rather than in a 1v1.

Basically, that's like saying you won a 1v1 using Kat, Cole or Raiden or a FFA with Kratos or Zeus.

Lizard dropping DEM TRUTHS. This was my whole point.

Ya Kratos>Sly in FFA and Kat>Sly in 1v1 but in 2v2 Sly is king and this applies to 2v1 also.
---