Just Solo'd a Kratos and a Kat!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Just Solo'd a Kratos and a Kat!

User Info: Heroicmedic92

Heroicmedic92
3 years ago#31
LOL @Lizard telling me I cant learn Ratchet and only learn Sly... either someones

1) Using sarcasm and I cant detect it over the internet

2) Being a whiny *****

But yeah his cost should go up to 725. In return buff some of his underused moveset...
PSN: Heroicmoises, alt: ImNotHeroicM
Done with Sly. Maybe... Sly/Kratos?

User Info: blaze19_0X

blaze19_0X
3 years ago#32
Link versus Cloud posted...
xSSBB64x posted...
DelsinRowe posted...
Link versus Cloud posted...
So you used the most OP character in the game to win a 2v2 match against two scrubs after letting your partner get killed to be put in a 2v1 situation? Wow so impressive...

Lol both Kratos and Kat are more OP than Sly. I bet you were one of the ones that lost to him since you sound so butthurt.

I addressed this already and the point I was making was clarified by Lizard.

PielordX posted...
Only on gamefaqs would a guy openly say that this is a big feat for him because he's not good and still get castrated for it anyway.

Fair enough, I could have been nicer about it, but the point still stands. One of his reasons for this being such a big feat was that he was facing Kratos...when the character he used is actually better for that mode and all it took to win was mine camping/counter spamming/OP level 3.

@ Blaze/Liz

My two cents on top tier/high tier in 1v1s

Top Tier
1 - Kat
2 - Good Cole
3 - Evil Cole
4 - Issac (forgot about him in my previous post)
5 - Raiden

High Tier
6 - Ratchet
7 - Fatty P
8 - Sly
9 - Dante
10 - Kratos

Raiden is still ranked too highly imo. I'd definitely put Ratchet and Fatty P over him. He's great when he gets in but he has serious trouble getting in. Ratchet never needs to get in and Fatty P is way better at covering options than Raiden.

I know Lizardheart agrees with you but keep in mind a lot of what he says is based off emotion and knee jerk reactions.

For instance, when Dabuz did that zero-death with ST on stream he started saying ST might be viable after all.......despite the combo only being possible due to an online teleport glitch.
Link versus Cloud 3 years ago#33
^ I get what you are saying. Im not as high on Raiden as Liz is seeing as how he has Raiden over both Issac and EC (which seems like a potential knee jerk you allude to from his Raiden/Issac match up) but I think Raiden is definitely above FP post patch.

Its hard to reliably level 1 with FP now which relies her to go more level 2s which is always a huge disadvantage in 1v1s. In direct match-ups with Raiden, Raiden can even reliably trade lives with his level 1 against FP's 2.

Raiden's air forward circle can be linked into counter or grab on block which presents a guessing game making that a fairly strong way for him to get in and then he can confirm to level 1 off the counter OR grab and if the air forward circle is not blocked he can link that to an AP burst or forward square into level 1. I think Raiden basically destroys every Melee character except Kat and only people with great zoning AND some melee potential (Coles/Issac) really present trouble for him.

I can see your argument for Ratchet potentially but Ratchet's terrible match-up with Sly moves him out of the top tier for me.
Not changing this sig until Cleveland wins a title started 6/2/07
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Just Solo'd a Kratos and a Kat!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived