Liking Isaac, but became alienated with Radec

#1GhostscorePosted 4/13/2013 11:47:26 PM
Hey guys,

So, I came back 3 days ago after several month's of not playing this game.
I do have to say, that the break did me good in making me enjoying this game again.
I went on and gave the new characters a try.

Kat was not to my liking.
Emmett was okay, might give that character a try again later.
Zeus, well, just not my thing, probably won't bother with him again.

Isaac on the other hand is a character to my liking.
It takes a while getting used to him, considering I used to play Radec pretty much all the time, and no, not as a sniper shot spammer, perhaps those that played against me in the past know what I mean.

Anyway, I tried getting back to Radec, and find myself screwing up my movement every time, trying to input wrong commands, messing up combo's (as little as they are), all because I have come accustomed to Isaac in the 3 day span.

After playing Radec for a couple of rounds, I got used to him again, then went back to Isaac to level him up, and funny enough it only took 2 rounds to adjust to that, after a couple of rounds of Isaac, I went back to Radec, and ended up messing things up again *facepalm*
The more I play Isaac, the more alienated I seem to be getting from Radec.
Does anyone else have this issue when playing multiple characters?
I actually did not have this issue when i played Radec and Heihachi a couple of month's ago.

Something else I'd like to get off my chest, is that today someone called me a spammer with Isaac, for using his neutral square.
I don't get why people don't just block and roll towards me or away, or in this case (being Kratos) use your counter.
If you stand there trying to jump or move towards me while I'm shooting, and do absolutely nothing to counter it, then is it not your own fault?
If you keep yourself open, I'll just remain shooting, until you come close enough for me to actually combo further then just neutral square pew pew.
---
PSN: Heartwire
#2ImDyinSquirtlePosted 4/14/2013 12:22:23 AM
Isaac is basically a superior Radec
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#3Ghostscore(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 12:27:42 AM(edited)
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Isaac is basically a superior Radec

Feels to me they play completely different to be honest.
He doesn't have the range Radec has either.
---
PSN: Heartwire
#4CT_HardcasePosted 4/14/2013 1:06:12 AM
I have problems adjusting character changing. I'll use Jak one match, then the next use Sly and try doing Down + O... Then realize "Oh wait, Sly's Down + O is different..."

Its pretty normal. The more you're used to using both however, the less confusing it becomes.
---
"Captain, I'm going with you!
... Somebody is going to dinner."
#5DrunkenMegamanPosted 4/14/2013 3:21:01 AM
I sometimes have trouble adjusting. I'll blow fire at a guy as Sweet Tooth when I'm actually trying to do Parappa's mic grab. XD
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65789121