The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So best way to Dante loop is???

#1hellfire000Posted 4/15/2013 1:57:42 AM
Everyone has a different way of doing the empty cancel, some say up/back triangle > down/forward circle > square X 3, some say up triangle, back circle. I do a stupid method that doesn't always work that involves slashing once in the air before landing.

I once saw a guy do the loop and in between, he'd do the neutral triangle gun shooting move, then loop.

CALLING ALL PRO DANTE'S

What is the absolute easiest way to loop that can lead to LV1 super?
---
No one has the balls to fight these days. It's all about zoning & full screen fireballs
#2mikesettokillPosted 4/15/2013 2:09:34 AM
hellfire000 posted...
Everyone has a different way of doing the empty cancel, some say up/back triangle > down/forward circle > square X 3, some say up triangle, back circle. I do a stupid method that doesn't always work that involves slashing once in the air before landing.

I once saw a guy do the loop and in between, he'd do the neutral triangle gun shooting move, then loop.

CALLING ALL PRO DANTE'S

No one tell this nance.
---
In the rain or in the snow, I got the got the funky flow.
#3hellfire000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 2:11:08 AM
But I already know, just wanna find an easier way
---
No one has the balls to fight these days. It's all about zoning & full screen fireballs
#4mikesettokillPosted 4/15/2013 2:31:32 AM
hellfire000 posted...
But I already know, just wanna find an easier way

lrn et urslf
---
In the rain or in the snow, I got the got the funky flow.
#5Chojuro7SwordPosted 4/15/2013 2:49:14 AM
hellfire000 posted...

CALLING ALL PRO DANTE'S

I do the Up triangle, back circle, forward square, & it works for me 100% of the time.
#6hellfire000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 2:54:29 AM
Alright thanks, I'll try that tmrw since it's past midnight now. If I do it fast enough, I won't be in the air, right?
---
#7sinxsaderPosted 4/15/2013 9:57:38 AM
I mastered empty canceling.

Just press up triangle, back circle, and square really fast but seperatly. It will take practice trust me but you will eventually get the right rhythm.
---
PSN: sinxsader27 PSABR Mains: Kat and Dante.
It's clobberin time!!!
#8hellfire000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 11:53:47 AM
Your the second person to suggest that so it really must be the best, alright I'll try that once I'm home today, thanks a ton!!!!

My biggest issue has always been that after looping once, when I try the square combo again AFTER empty cancelling, he does the final hit of the square combo right away at first and that sends the guy flying!
---
#9mariofilho12Posted 4/15/2013 11:57:55 AM(edited)
I still think Upback Triangle DownForward Circle circle is the easiest and most efficient way to do it, since you only need 2 directions instead of 3

Also, your weird cancel isn't actually an empty cancel, and will not lead to a level 1 kill because it's too slow, you can still do AP burst combos with it though
---
This guy is a jerk : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board
PSN: Cardender
#10hellfire000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 12:12:37 PM
Alright thanks, I'll try both suggested methods ^_^
---