How would you give Sweet Tooth more variety?

#11Nightstryk3r619Posted 4/17/2013 7:17:11 PM
Doom_J posted...
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
more explosives, like my Joker moveset.

The new Ricochet bomb, that essentially an RC car with C-4 attached to it, seems like a great addition to replace that stupid flamebreath.

/\ this. Anyone remember that (just... horrible) little kid version of twisted metal with RC cars? It should activate alot faster than spikes though, especially since it would explode, rather than letting him follow up for a lvl 1 (not that he needs it)

Also, I think what they should do with his chainsaw is make him able to move faster while spinning it, maybe about the speed of G.coles lvl 3 or a little less. Also you can hold it to spin longer and gain up to 35 (this would be pretty unique for him, since no other character has a move quite like this)

I actually liked Small Brawl (not it's controls, though. Those were pretty awful) It's got my favorite in-car roster, with only Roadkill missing out of my favorites.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#12Doom_JPosted 4/17/2013 9:48:10 PM
Doom_J posted...

The new Ricochet bomb, that essentially an RC car with C-4 attached to it, seems like a great addition to replace that stupid flamebreath.

/\ this. Anyone remember that (just... horrible) little kid version of twisted metal with RC cars? It should activate alot faster than spikes though, especially since it would explode, rather than letting him follow up for a lvl 1 (not that he needs it)

Also, I think what they should do with his chainsaw is make him able to move faster while spinning it, maybe about the speed of G.coles lvl 3 or a little less. Also you can hold it to spin longer and gain up to 35 (this would be pretty unique for him, since no other character has a move quite like this)

I actually liked Small Brawl (not it's controls, though. Those were pretty awful) It's got my favorite in-car roster, with only Roadkill missing out of my favorites.

Yea, I remember I had to get small brawl because I didn't have a ps2 at the time so I couldn't get Black. I still haven't been able to play it, and I hold it against SB to this day (plus, yeah the controls sucked).
#13THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 4/17/2013 10:05:36 PM
Give him MORE chainsaw moves and a lvl 2 that doesn't suck!!! No scratch that.....Give him a long ranged move besides the sucky knife.

A mini gun or something.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#14Nightstryk3r619Posted 4/17/2013 10:27:44 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Give him MORE chainsaw moves and a lvl 2 that doesn't suck!!! No scratch that.....Give him a long ranged move besides the sucky knife.

A mini gun or something.

Molotov for you?
---
#15Nightstryk3r619Posted 4/17/2013 10:30:00 PM
Doom_J posted...
Doom_J posted...

Yea, I remember I had to get small brawl because I didn't have a ps2 at the time so I couldn't get Black. I still haven't been able to play it, and I hold it against SB to this day (plus, yeah the controls sucked).

The main thing that bothered me was changing Axel's special to that goofy donut spin that shoots random missiles. I'd love to see Trapper again, though, as a serious character. And Small Brawl was the only time where Hammerhead was actually good.

Plus.... Playground Peril's theme = win.
---
#16DavidgraymanPosted 4/18/2013 5:42:34 PM
I think what makes Sweet Tooth fun is his lack of variety and spammy moveset....but thats just me
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin