So many Kratos......

#1Stratomaster317Posted 4/16/2013 11:00:57 AM
Not much point to this post other then some venting. Since I got this game last week I see 1-2 Kratos players in about 90% of online matches. Some with me and 3 GOWars. Playing a bit now and had 4 straight matches with 2 Kratos each, all using same moves and going for lvl 3's. I love the GoW series but his presence in this game is making me bang my head on the wall. Hope there's more variety in the future.
#2LanceDrakePosted 4/16/2013 11:17:00 AM
Sorry man. Been like this since day 1.

In fact, even before day 1. It was even worse in the beta. You were hard pressed to find a match without a single Kratos. Least this game throws Evil Cole, Kat, Drake, and Raiden your way about as often as Kratos.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#3EX_BortthogPosted 4/16/2013 11:24:31 AM(edited)
Well it depends

A good Kratos can know how to successfully hitconfirm before going on with a combo and knows the difference between a proper time to attack and defend, but you probably wouldn't see it because all Kratos' look the same

Same with Raiden. People whine about Raiden because he has easy hitconfirms but hes also easy to block, at least Dante has a sense of freeform to him

Also once Kratos' learn his level 3 is strictly for FFA with 4 people and he can simply square square down square level 2 and get free kills if the square hits you'll see a difference
---
#1 Cactus
#4Doom_JPosted 4/16/2013 11:27:56 AM
No one is really to woried about Kratos anymore. After the buffs he recieved, Dante is much worse (he's safer than raiden and much deadlier than kratos)
#5Stratomaster317(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 11:38:55 AM
Holy mofo, just had a match with 3 kratos now...not even makin this up. I had to take a picture of the summary screen lol, nothin much but gonna find some way to post.

I don't disagree, there's great players. My main gripe is not the quality of players but just seeing his pale-striped skin and angry bald head in every,every match.
#6wwinterj25Posted 4/16/2013 12:03:42 PM
Play with friends problem solved.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#7DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 4/16/2013 12:15:03 PM
EX_Bortthog posted...
Well it depends

A good Kratos can know how to successfully hitconfirm before going on with a combo and knows the difference between a proper time to attack and defend, but you probably wouldn't see it because all Kratos' look the same

Same with Raiden. People whine about Raiden because he has easy hitconfirms but hes also easy to block, at least Dante has a sense of freeform to him

Also once Kratos' learn his level 3 is strictly for FFA with 4 people and he can simply square square down square level 2 and get free kills if the square hits you'll see a difference

Anybody can be a "good" Kratos in an hour of practice.
---
"Did you f my mom, Santa?"
#8EX_BortthogPosted 4/16/2013 2:44:06 PM
Anybody can be a "good" Kratos in an hour of practice.

Same with everyone in PSAS to be "good". Its not rocket science nor hard, but theres a difference between "good" and good
---
#1 Cactus
#9Link versus CloudPosted 4/16/2013 3:53:30 PM
Doom_J posted...
No one is really to woried about Kratos anymore. After the buffs he recieved, Dante is much worse (he's safer than raiden and much deadlier than kratos)

Pretty much this. Dante basically has the same issues people complain about with Kratos (fast AP gain, able to switch sides during attacks, several safe on block moves, a ton of burst combos) WITH THE ADDITION of a reliable level 1 hit confirm and an immobilizing level 3...
---
Not changing this sig until Cleveland wins a title started 6/2/07
#10sinxsaderPosted 4/16/2013 4:47:50 PM
Dante takes a lot of skill to play. I mean A LOT. If you find a good Dante then he practiced for a very long time. One of 2 of my mains are Dante and he rewards you very well for being good and practicing a lot. Dante is TRASH if you don't know how to use him.
---
PSN: sinxsader27 PSABR Mains: Kat and Dante.
It's clobberin time!!!