Are you wondering why some people are making a big deal of Host Advantage?

#21AylasHeroPosted 4/16/2013 3:55:27 PM
blazin640 posted...
AylasHero posted...
blazin640 posted...

Please tell me you could at least admit that this is at least likely to be true. Why in the heck would the people who were the most dedicated in PSASBR's competitive scene lie about this? You think this is all some big conspiracy theory?

The people who spent WAY too many hours pushing for the scene to thrive and wanted this game to be big more then anyone?

Naw... We'd all lie to you guys and make crap up just for giggles...

I'm just asking for proof. No need to get hurt. Not going to believe something just because someone said so. Thats not good enough evidence.

Can't blame you there. I'd love to record but I dont have the capability to sadly. You should try to bug the crap out of two people who can record and we can get the videos side by side and show you. Or you can get some people to show you in person some examples that are easier to see.
#22blazin640Posted 4/16/2013 3:57:30 PM
AylasHero posted...
blazin640 posted...
AylasHero posted...
blazin640 posted...

Please tell me you could at least admit that this is at least likely to be true. Why in the heck would the people who were the most dedicated in PSASBR's competitive scene lie about this? You think this is all some big conspiracy theory?

The people who spent WAY too many hours pushing for the scene to thrive and wanted this game to be big more then anyone?

I'm just asking for proof. No need to get hurt. Not going to believe something just because someone said so. Thats not good enough evidence.

Can't blame you there. I'd love to record but I dont have the capability to sadly. You should try to bug the crap out of two people who can record and we can get the videos side by side and show you. Or you can get some people to show you in person some examples that are easier to see.

I don't have any recording tools either so I can't really help. Why haven't Dabuz and Lizard tried?
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#23AylasHeroPosted 4/16/2013 3:59:50 PM
blazin640 posted...
AylasHero posted...
blazin640 posted...
AylasHero posted...
blazin640 posted...

I don't have any recording tools either so I can't really help. Why haven't Dabuz and Lizard tried?

I'm not sure Liz can record. I'd love to see it happen myself. But there are probably reasons they haven't if they can.
#24blazin640Posted 4/16/2013 4:04:22 PM
Makes sense. I'm not saying you guys are wrong btw. Its pretty believable, but I've believed in a lot of stuff that was wrong in the past. Even if this isn't as serious, I still can't believe it just yet.

No hard feelings. Just call me the anti-parappa.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.