Has anyone ever went against...

#1RoyalShinePosted 4/17/2013 11:03:23 PM
Theriden or FumbleThis? I've played against them a handful of times and they whoop my ass pretty badly.
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
#2dooms14Posted 4/17/2013 11:37:32 PM
your in the wrong forum friend, in gamefaqs we insult good players as best as we can.
---
"Now you can shoot him in his gizzard and he just walks away laughing at ya', have you ever been shot in the gizzard?"
#3RoyalShine(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 12:26:30 AM
dooms14 posted...
your in the wrong forum friend, in gamefaqs we insult good players as best as we can.

Noted.
Thank you good sir.
Unless you are a good player, then up yours!
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
#4NarrasandPosted 4/18/2013 12:33:28 AM(edited)
Theriden is your average kill confirming to hell Kat who trashtalks all the time generally terrible and doesn't play anyone who doesn't have easy kill confirms

Fumble is a DECENT Raiden

But Theriden is awful a lot of other people on here will vouch for that.
And just so you know neither of them are good they are just playing OP Characters
gg
---
PSN:narrasand436
The Official Sanic The Haghog of every board ever.
#5RoyalShine(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 12:34:23 AM
Narrasand posted...
Theriden is your average kill confirming to hell Kat who trashtalks all the time generally terrible and doesn't play anyone who doesn't have easy kill confirms

Holy s---, I knew someone on here would know them. x)
I know that FumbleThis was knocking me around, but I don't know if Theriden is as good as he is.

Oops, I mean...they both suck, and they're cheap.
---
#6NarrasandPosted 4/18/2013 12:37:08 AM
RoyalShine posted...
Narrasand posted...

Holy s---, I knew someone on here would know them. x)
I know that FumbleThis was knocking me around, but I don't know if Theriden is as good as he is.

Oops, I mean...they both suck, and they're cheap.

Theriden is garbage hes salty after every match and says hes different from every other Kat when in reality hes your generic basic attract comboing,debris confirming,thinkhesactuallygoodwhenhesplayingaOPCharacterthatseasiertolearnthanpie Kat
---
PSN:narrasand436
The Official Sanic The Haghog of every board ever.
#7RoyalShine(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 12:40:35 AM
Narrasand posted...
Theriden is garbage hes salty after every match and says hes different from every other Kat when in reality hes your generic basic attract comboing,debris confirming,thinkhesactuallygoodwhenhesplayingaOPCharacterthatseasiertolearnthanpie Kat

Yea, I kind of noticed that. I was going to tell him gg, but then he started talking smack on my tired ass not getting any kills.
---
#8RoyalShine(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 12:41:20 AM
Narrasand posted...
thinkhesactuallygoodwhenhesplayingaOPCharacterthatseasiertolearnthanpie Kat

This ^
xD
---
#9DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 4/18/2013 12:45:48 AM
Idk them, but if you guys are saying they play as Raiden/Kat, I wouldn't consider them good even a Raiden that does a lot of combos, because his combos are extremely easy.
A g Cole or a Dante that doesn't let you hit him once in a whole game is what I'd praise.
I played a Dante that didn't drop a single combo and when I blocked he would just empty cancel to escape.
Now, that might be a little cheap, but I'm sure it takes a ton of skill, so it doesn't really bother me.
---
"Did you f my mom, Santa?"
#10RoyalShine(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 12:49:05 AM
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...
Idk them, but if you guys are saying they play as Raiden/Kat, I wouldn't consider them good even a Raiden that does a lot of combos, because his combos are extremely easy.
A g Cole or a Dante that doesn't let you hit him once in a whole game is what I'd praise.
I played a Dante that didn't drop a single combo and when I blocked he would just empty cancel to escape.
Now, that might be a little cheap, but I'm sure it takes a ton of skill, so it doesn't really bother me.

You, sir, just made me feel better.
I usually do pretty decent with Good Cole, and I don't even have to freeze them to do my level 1 for the most part. When I went against these guys, if the Raiden hit me once then I was helpless for the next 99999 minutes. I felt like raging. -_____-
---