Isaac's and Zeus' DLC costumes?

#1Exo_IcarusPosted 4/18/2013 11:43:43 AM
Where are they? Kat and Emmett got theirs almost right away after they themselves got added .
#2Lucarioaura22Posted 4/18/2013 11:55:15 AM
Stay tuned sis.
---
I'm not a bad guy, I just do bad things. Allow me to make my first impression before you judge me for my past. http://i.imgur.com/uraxdLf.jpg (Next Tattoo)
#3LightEcoSagePosted 4/18/2013 12:19:11 PM(edited)
Exo_Icarus posted...
Where are they? Kat and Emmett got theirs almost right away after they themselves got added .

@TOPIC
Most likely is delayed due to the fact that SSM are not only working on a new IP on PS4, but also because they are constantly working on GOW:A, which is on it's 4th patch if IIRC.

......oh and also because they have to work on at least 6 other character costumes, most likely just the rest of the cast to finish it all up.
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#4wwinterj25Posted 4/18/2013 1:06:51 PM(edited)
Exo_Icarus posted...
Where are they?

There already in the game. Just have to wait for the download key. As LES said the reason for the wait is that other characters need there last alts and SMM are busy with other things. I see why some people think SMM is the graveyard for games.

The content has been quick so far because Superbot made it all before there contract ended. It seems they didn't finish/not start the alts for the last characters. Zeus and Isaac were there last lot so SMM have to make them.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#5Exo_Icarus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 1:22:11 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Exo_Icarus posted...
Where are they?

There already in the game. Just have to wait for the download key. As LES said the reason for the wait is that other characters need there last alts and SMM are busy with other things. I see why some people think SMM is the graveyard for games.

The content has been quick so far because Superbot made it all before there contract ended. It seems they didn't finish/not start the alts for the last characters. Zeus and Isaac were there last lot so SMM have to make them.

Are you implying that every character is going to get a new costume? Because I'd really like to see a 4th one for Nariko .
#6wwinterj25Posted 4/18/2013 1:28:09 PM
Exo_Icarus posted...
Are you implying that every character is going to get a new costume? Because I'd really like to see a 4th one for Nariko .

I assume the ones who don't have four alts will get a fourth one yes. Sweet Tooth, Toro, Nariko and so on. Wouldn't make sense to give 4 alts to some characters and not others nor hold back Zeus and Issac 3rd alts otherwise.

Kat and Emmett third alts were released in two packs that contained 3 4th alts for characters. The same possibly will happen again.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj