Pokemon Trainer Red move-set

#11G-Scythe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 4:20:11 PM
AMP1317 posted...
Great moveset! However, there's one thing I am wondering about...
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Red (from the manga) have a Poliwhirl starter?

He didn't get a Pikachu until later on. Sorry if I'm being picky, Pikachu is just sooo overused and I feel like that's more of an Ash build than Red. Then again, you could be talking about the Gameboy games, in which case everything would make sense (if it was Yellow version).

Still, great moveset. It's much better than SSBB's Pokemon Trainer's moveset.

Its based on the video game version of Red. This is the team he used in Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

Manga Red also had a bunch of other pokemon, including Clefairy and Eevee. And he only had a Venusaur, he only borrowed the other starters from Blue and Green.
The manga also has a bunch of different versions.
The games are what I know best.
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#12G-Scythe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 10:28:14 AM
G-Scythe used Bump!
The attack missed...
---
#13Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/20/2013 10:50:59 AM
G-Scythe posted...
G-Scythe used Bump!
The attack missed...

Dsurions_Wrath used EDIT MOVESETS. Dsurions_Wrath used GET DISTRACTED instead!
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#14Nightstryk3r619Posted 4/20/2013 11:22:33 AM
No offense to D_Wrath's Claptrap, but this is probably the ultimate stance change character.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#15Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/20/2013 11:25:09 AM
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
No offense to D_Wrath's Claptrap, but this is probably the ultimate stance change character.

Claptrap hasn't been a stance change character in a while xD
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
#16G-Scythe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 1:17:32 PM
Nightstryk3r619 posted...

Thanks. That's pretty much what I set out to do. To make all the stances work as a team.
I also wanted to make him seem like a monster in 2v2.
---
#17G-Scythe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 12:21:20 PM
Since people are doing stage mash-ups now...

Bowser's Castle/Mt. Moon mash-up (Mario/Pokemon)

1st part music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUG-wYip15w
2nd Part remix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t9wfxvoRwQ

Bowser's Castle starts out as a side-scrolling stage. You follow the floor plan of a Bowser's Castle level. There's lava and bottomless pits on the ground. As well as roaming Spinnies and stationary revolving fire bars that make you lose AP is touched. If you get left behind or fall down a bottomless pit, you are teleported back to the stage in a stunned state. If you touch the lava you are launched away with large AP loss. Eventually you reach the end of the level. The area where you would normally fight Bowser. But Bowser isn't there, and there is no lava under the bridge. A goomba appears, and grab the axe with his mouth and cuts down the bridge.

You all fall down into an underground cave. The cave has a ground floor as well as two levels of platforms.
When you fall down, you are first greeted by a Clefairy in the background who quickly gets scared and runs away.

The cave then gets swarmed with Zubats. The Zubats swarm will travel horizontally from one side of the stage to the other at 3 levels. Ground level, middle level, or top level. The swarm will be preceded by one zubat to warn players where the swarm of Zubats will come from and which level they will overtake. The swarms last for a few seconds. Anyone stuck in the swarm will continuously lose AP. (Think of Sandover Village's golf balls)
---
#18Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/23/2013 12:24:10 PM
G-Scythe posted...

Bowser's Castle starts out as a side-scrolling stage. You follow the floor plan of a Bowser's Castle level. There's lava and bottomless pits on the ground. As well as roaming Spinnies and stationary revolving fire bars that make you lose AP is touched. If you get left behind or fall down a bottomless pit, you are teleported back to the stage in a stunned state. If you touch the lava you are launched away with large AP loss. Eventually you reach the end of the level. The area where you would normally fight Bowser. But Bowser isn't there, and there is no lava under the bridge. A goomba appears, and grab the axe with his mouth and cuts down the bridge.

You all fall down into an underground cave. The cave has a ground floor as well as two levels of platforms.
When you fall down, you are first greeted by a Clefairy in the background who quickly gets scared and runs away.

The cave then gets swarmed with Zubats. The Zubats swarm will travel horizontally from one side of the stage to the other at 3 levels. Ground level, middle level, or top level. The swarm will be preceded by one zubat to warn players where the swarm of Zubats will come from and which level they will overtake. The swarms last for a few seconds. Anyone stuck in the swarm will continuously lose AP. (Think of Sandover Village's golf balls)

Woo! I started a stage creation fad too! *does a dance* I like it though. Damn Zubats stealin' mah AP D:<
---
#19G-Scythe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 12:35:09 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
G-Scythe posted...

Woo! I started a stage creation fad too! *does a dance* I like it though. Damn Zubats stealin' mah AP D:<

Zubats are always annoying and horrible.
Crobat's cool though. I had one of those on my Diamond Team and we ****ed **** up!
---
#20Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/23/2013 12:39:56 PM
G-Scythe posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
G-Scythe posted...

Zubats are always annoying and horrible.
Crobat's cool though. I had one of those on my Diamond Team and we ****ed **** up!

Crobats are incredibly boss. I'm partial to Flygon myself though. That thing was my faithful ass kicker through Ruby, Sapphire, and part of a Diamond. Speaking of which I really need to find my Diamond version so I can move it to X and Y if I get either of em. I have a loyalty to that stupid dragon fly, along with my Houndoom that beat the last three pokemon of the final boss of Colosseum ALONE, as well as my Lucario and Swampert. Can't abandon them q.q
---