This game hates me.

#1ZavalsBizPosted 4/18/2013 9:18:28 PM
I was playing Ranked FFA when some guy using Zeus used his Lv.3. But when it changed the field only I was there to fend for myself. Kratos and Dante disappeared. To make things worse the glitch happened where I died at the very beginning before Zeus could even move. This glitch really needs to be fixed.
#2boy_luckPosted 4/18/2013 9:54:50 PM
I had somehow the opposite happen to me. I was Zeus and when I hit lvl3, nobody appeared on the screen, so obviously I had no kills. Then I go back to the normal screen and everyone's there.

I lol'd, tbh.
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#3ZavalsBiz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 10:24:27 PM
The insta-death glitch makes Zeus's Lv.3 WAY OP because it gets him free kills without doing anything and it happens way to often.
#4ShorydoukenPosted 4/19/2013 4:27:46 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
The insta-death glitch makes Zeus's Lv.3 WAY OP because it gets him free kills without doing anything and it happens way to often.

It's not Insta-Death, The first move he does seems to be invisible to other players.
---
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Lucario's Jak once, and Crab's G.cole once. Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy. I lost a bet to SkeletonSackboy.
PSN:Luigifan20
#5omescythePosted 4/19/2013 6:53:10 AM
thing is people know zeus is going to go for level 3 and very likly get it yet no one try to kill him.
#6MyZombieFianceePosted 4/19/2013 8:01:07 AM
omescythe posted...
thing is people know zeus is going to go for level 3 and very likly get it yet no one try to kill him.

People are allergic to grabbing players close to level 3.
---
PSN: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: God Of War Saga, Far Cry 3, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale