This game hates me.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ZavalsBiz

ZavalsBiz
3 years ago#1
I was playing Ranked FFA when some guy using Zeus used his Lv.3. But when it changed the field only I was there to fend for myself. Kratos and Dante disappeared. To make things worse the glitch happened where I died at the very beginning before Zeus could even move. This glitch really needs to be fixed.

User Info: boy_luck

boy_luck
3 years ago#2
I had somehow the opposite happen to me. I was Zeus and when I hit lvl3, nobody appeared on the screen, so obviously I had no kills. Then I go back to the normal screen and everyone's there.

I lol'd, tbh.
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.

User Info: ZavalsBiz

ZavalsBiz
3 years ago#3
The insta-death glitch makes Zeus's Lv.3 WAY OP because it gets him free kills without doing anything and it happens way to often.

User Info: Shorydouken

Shorydouken
3 years ago#4
ZavalsBiz posted...
The insta-death glitch makes Zeus's Lv.3 WAY OP because it gets him free kills without doing anything and it happens way to often.

It's not Insta-Death, The first move he does seems to be invisible to other players.
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Lucario's Jak once, and Crab's G.cole once. Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy. I lost a bet to SkeletonSackboy.
PSN:Luigifan20

User Info: omescythe

omescythe
3 years ago#5
thing is people know zeus is going to go for level 3 and very likly get it yet no one try to kill him.

User Info: MyZombieFiancee

MyZombieFiancee
3 years ago#6
omescythe posted...
thing is people know zeus is going to go for level 3 and very likly get it yet no one try to kill him.

People are allergic to grabbing players close to level 3.
PSN: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: God Of War Saga, Far Cry 3, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived