Is Cole OP to you?

#11DireProphecyPosted 4/19/2013 3:11:17 PM
Cole's aerial loop thing is freakin easy. Side square down circle side square down circle lol. I can't believe people used to say this was the second hardest character to use behind Dante. He is quite OP in 1 v 1, and still great in 2 v 2 and FFA.
#12IcyFlamez96Posted 4/19/2013 3:14:50 PM
DireProphecy posted...
Cole's aerial loop thing is freakin easy. Side square down circle side square down circle lol. I can't believe people used to say this was the second hardest character to use behind Dante. He is quite OP in 1 v 1, and still great in 2 v 2 and FFA.

Side square down circle side square down circle? Whaa? That way is much more inefficient.
#13DireProphecyPosted 4/19/2013 3:17:56 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
DireProphecy posted...

Side square down circle side square down circle? Whaa? That way is much more inefficient.

I don't play cole but that's a loop I learned to do in 2 minutes in training. it is so easy that no one has an excuse to not be able to combo with that character, or say he is hard to combo with
#14IcyFlamez96Posted 4/19/2013 3:20:02 PM
DireProphecy posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
DireProphecy posted...

I don't play cole but that's a loop I learned to do in 2 minutes in training. it is so easy that no one has an excuse to not be able to combo with that character, or say he is hard to combo with

I think you meant to add the ice rocket correct? It's much more work to actually get the AP burst off the way you're saying it because your opponent will go too high too quickly.
#15CrabhammarPosted 4/19/2013 3:32:40 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
DireProphecy posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
DireProphecy posted...

I think you meant to add the ice rocket correct? It's much more work to actually get the AP burst off the way you're saying it because your opponent will go too high too quickly.

Shh, let him believe what he wants.

I think GC isn't OP, persay (although obviously I would say that :P). Rather, he's at the tippy-top of Top Tier. He has very visible flaws (lack of pressure/aggressiveness, telegraphed combo starters that can be punished if you expect 'em) that keep him out of Kat tier (populated by both its founder and a new member in Raiden). He is pretty damn strong, though.
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#16DireProphecyPosted 4/19/2013 3:38:53 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
DireProphecy posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
DireProphecy posted...

Nah I didn't I just wanted to see if he could do the loop with only 2 moves. I finished the burst with neutral square.