Who do you think is the worst character in 1v1?

#11blaze19_0XPosted 4/19/2013 5:21:35 PM(edited)
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
Really? I find it way easier to time than his Justice combo. Eh, that's just me I guess. Like how I find empty canceling to be ridiculously easy but so many people say its hard...

I heard his divekick loop no longer works on everyone. Not sure if it's true. Have you tested it after the patch?

Also to TC:

Radec can actually gain around 50AP from a grab combo.
---
Monster Hunter Videos: www.youtube.com/blaze0070x
Monster Hunter Livestream: www.livestream.com/blaze0x
#12fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 4/19/2013 5:23:25 PM
Well besides my usual training dummy of Emmet (not racist, he's just the first character that pops up in training lol), I tested it on Toro and Sackboy and it still works. Not sure who it wouldn't work on though.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#13red_latias77(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 7:24:27 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
Also to TC:

Radec can actually gain around 50AP from a grab combo.

yeah, I know. He can gain 80AP from up grab, jump square square, jump square square, air up triangle. It's easily his best combo because grabs are safer than his other moves. It's Toro that can only get 20 AP from a grab (without a wall) :p

fuzzylittlbunny posted...
Well besides my usual training dummy of Emmet (not racist, he's just the first character that pops up in training lol), I tested it on Toro and Sackboy and it still works. Not sure who it wouldn't work on though.

What loop is it? Is it divekick, jump, square, divekick? I don't really use that much any more because it's too slow now imo.
---
PSASBR: Toro, Radec, Fat Princess.