People complain about spam on the injustice boards more than people do here.

#1Icy96Posted 4/19/2013 5:51:46 PM
I remember a good amount of spam complainers were saying that they'd drop this game when injustice comes out because of it lol.

Dang you Slade
---
Ratchet and Clank games are underrated.
#2MyZombieFianceePosted 4/19/2013 5:55:01 PM(edited)
What the hell do people have against spam?

It's a great addition to any meal :c
---
PSN: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: BioShock, God Of War Saga, Far Cry 3, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
#3blaze19_0XPosted 4/19/2013 5:53:41 PM
Someone said this on the Injustice board iirc and it couldn't be more true.

If you want reasonable discussion about a fighting game, you should wait until at least one month has passed before posting on the boards.
---
Monster Hunter Videos: www.youtube.com/blaze0070x
Monster Hunter Livestream: www.livestream.com/blaze0x
#4DireProphecyPosted 4/19/2013 5:55:13 PM
I use Deathstroke the #1 complained about character. I go in with him though and I at least learned how to combo properly with him before going online.
#5CrabhammarPosted 4/19/2013 7:23:50 PM
DireProphecy posted...
I use Deathstroke the #1 complained about character. I go in with him though and I at least learned how to combo properly with him before going online.

lol do you just pick the cheap people and actually feel good about it in every game?
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
~The Artist Formerly Known As GrabSpammar~
#6joydivisioncurePosted 4/19/2013 8:06:39 PM
Anyone that can comment on injustice's netcode? Thinking about getting the game because I haven't played mortal kombat since ps2. The game looks cool enough but I have heard input lag screws up combos or that it works perfect. Mixed messages! Maybe lag is why people are just spamming?
#7ChimcharwhoohooPosted 4/19/2013 9:04:56 PM
joydivisioncure posted...
Anyone that can comment on injustice's netcode? Thinking about getting the game because I haven't played mortal kombat since ps2. The game looks cool enough but I have heard input lag screws up combos or that it works perfect. Mixed messages! Maybe lag is why people are just spamming?

netcode is terrible. the game rewards RQers more than all stars does.

If someone quits against you. you actually get the loss, where the RQ'er gets the win. Which is serious wtf.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#8DavidgraymanPosted 4/19/2013 9:09:55 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
joydivisioncure posted...

netcode is terrible. the game rewards RQers more than all stars does.

If someone quits against you. you actually get the loss, where the RQ'er gets the win. Which is serious wtf.

yeah it is...honestly though I have NO idea how to deal with Deathstroke....I'm not sure if this is pre-patch Sentinel bad but at the moment I'd say he's broken until a weakness is discovered/patched
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#9KarstienPosted 4/19/2013 10:19:17 PM
Lol, Deathstroke is at mad disadvantage every time he shoots. I block once then I can zone him with Grundy of all people. Those zombie hands...and nobody can save you if Grundy gets close.

Throwing Derpstrike around while saying the rhyme makes you feel like a boss.
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.
#10SelitePosted 4/20/2013 6:57:16 AM
Karstien posted...
Lol, Deathstroke is at mad disadvantage every time he shoots. I block once then I can zone him with Grundy of all people. Those zombie hands...and nobody can save you if Grundy gets close.

Throwing Derpstrike around while saying the rhyme makes you feel like a boss.

and do this while wearing Boss Grundy costume.
---
Something about kilts...
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee