I wonder how many DLC characters we have left...

#11SalemFoxPosted 4/21/2013 4:15:49 PM
Omega_Zero_XP posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Zero.

Personally Id rather have X, but he works too. Cause c;mon, X would be perfect with all the gun users in this.

Well i'd rather have Axl
but X and/or Zero are cool too. Then agian X would be better since he can use the Z-Saber and his buster powers
---
Everything small is just a small version of something big!
PSN:SalemFox
#123D3Posted 4/21/2013 4:20:17 PM
If they don't announce any by E3 then there won't be anymore.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#13DavidgraymanPosted 4/21/2013 9:20:03 PM
SalemFox posted...
Omega_Zero_XP posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Zero.

Personally Id rather have X, but he works too. Cause c;mon, X would be perfect with all the gun users in this.

Well i'd rather have Axl
but X and/or Zero are cool too. Then agian X would be better since he can use the Z-Saber and his buster powers

Wow you guys are all morons...no seriously you complete skewered what OP meant. If you would have paid attention Crabhammar obviously was referring to Zero from Borderlands, the cyborg ninja.
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#14CloakandStaggerPosted 4/21/2013 9:55:15 PM
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale: Mega edition!
---
http://i.imgur.com/55YEvP7.gif
#15deadpool_legendPosted 4/21/2013 10:11:13 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
SalemFox posted...
Omega_Zero_XP posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Zero.

Well i'd rather have Axl

Wow you guys are all morons...no seriously you complete skewered what OP meant. If you would have paid attention Crabhammar obviously was referring to Zero from Borderlands, the cyborg ninja.

His name is spelled Zer0.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#16SalemFoxPosted 4/22/2013 4:36:26 AM
deadpool_legend posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
SalemFox posted...
Omega_Zero_XP posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Zero.

Well i'd rather have Axl

His name is spelled Zer0.

And now i feel redeemed for my stupidity xD
---
Everything small is just a small version of something big!
PSN:SalemFox