Y'know what the worst thing about this game is?

#21boy_luckPosted 4/20/2013 1:20:38 PM
SaikyoBro posted...
boy_luck posted...
SaikyoBro posted...
I'm not saying I'm a pro either. Like, I know you think you're really clever by twisting my words to deliberately make me mad, but it's not really working.

Lol, no one's trying to make you mad. All I did was paraphrase what you said. Besides, it is normal for pros like you to get bored of playing unchallenging games like this one with noobs and jokes like the rest of us.

I don't get what exactly I said that's making you think I'm such an idiot? I think the ranked system is flawed because there are too many random variables for the penalty for a loss to be so big while the gain is so small. Unranked is better, but I don't really have as much fun playing it because a lot of the people who do just aren't very good and it gets boring, along with some of the problems that come with ranked like the crappy netcode and (when they're enabled) random items. I don't suck at the game, I'm not saying I hate people who DO suck at the game, all I'm saying is that the online play is flawed.

The you're screwed with this game and you're better off playing something else that is more suited to your pro skills and has better netcode. All you did was rant about flaws that everyone was already aware of ages ago.
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#22MajesticFerretPosted 4/21/2013 12:19:10 AM
Soooo, you lose 10 points for every loss but only gain 2 for every win as a black belt?

I don't see the problem. If they make it pathetically easy to maintain a black belt, it has no value, and quite frankly, complaining about a fictitious belt ranking is silly. I'm sorry, but maintaining elitist status in a fighting game being difficult isn't really a flaw to me. Not that this game doesn't have them, but this is fairly minor compared to most of them.

Just play the game. If you lose your black belt, so be it, it's not like you can't get it back.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.