If they make a second one

#1videogames75_5Posted 4/20/2013 1:18:31 PM
...then in better have an epic story line. that's all. I don't feel like posting stuff about other characters since about half of the people on here are already doing that. I just think it would be awesome if they had everyone working together like in brawl
#2IcyFlamez96Posted 4/20/2013 1:21:03 PM
Yeah I'd really like a single player mode like that.
#3videogames75_5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 1:25:36 PM
only thing is, since you use supers to kill people in the game, im not to sure how they'd have things like goombas or bullet bills. they'd think of something
#4IcyFlamez96Posted 4/20/2013 1:28:42 PM
videogames75_5 posted...
only thing is, since you use supers to kill people in the game, im not to sure how they'd have things like goombas or bullet bills. they'd think of something

I kind of hope they redo the whole fighting system.
#5AeromaniacanoidPosted 4/20/2013 1:29:43 PM
videogames75_5 posted...

They could make it so that they have hp, and when you hit them, the amount of ap you gain is also damage done to them?
---
Lightning + Wind for me. Or rather, the Magnetic element they combine into.
Just call me Biribiri. - Yuenku
#6KingTumbleweedPosted 4/20/2013 1:31:02 PM
videogames75_5 posted...

Ring outs are also how you kill in Smash, yet every enemy in the SSE had a health bar.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#7videogames75_5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 1:34:01 PM
Aeromaniacanoid posted...
videogames75_5 posted...

They could make it so that they have hp, and when you hit them, the amount of ap you gain is also damage done to them?

That's a good idea
#8SmallSpockPosted 4/20/2013 1:52:10 PM
Aeromaniacanoid posted...
videogames75_5 posted...

i.e. exactly how Mr. Zurkon, Gyro Burster, turrets, Tesla Spikes, barrels, etc. work.
---
http://w11.zetaboards.com/New_Super_Smash_Pros/online/
Looking for a fun place? Go to New Super Smash pros.
#9wwinterj25Posted 4/20/2013 1:55:25 PM
videogames75_5 posted...
...then in better have an epic story line. that's all.

A game like this having a epic story?...........
I fart in your general direction!
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj