Don't tell me "Hit Confirm Spamming" is . . .

#1megaman_xdudePosted 4/20/2013 2:31:36 PM(edited)
Are people complaining about being comboed? Really? Please say "hit confirm spamming" is something else? Please! If so, why is playing good spamming?
---
--I'm a warrior, I destroy Trollers and Fanboys with the power of common sense...
a power they don't possess!
#2KingTumbleweedPosted 4/20/2013 2:33:25 PM
Hit Confirm Spamming most likely refers to the excessive use of hit confirms to land a super.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#3TheDante_MainerPosted 4/20/2013 2:34:02 PM
megaman_xdude posted...
Are people complaining about being comboed? Really? Please say "hit confirm spamming" is something else? Please! If so, why is playing good spamming?

I agree with you good sir.
---
PSN: LegendOfRagna-
PSABR Main: Cole McGrath
#4megaman_xdude(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 2:44:33 PM(edited)
KingTumbleweed posted...
Hit Confirm Spamming most likely refers to the excessive use of hit confirms to land a super.

(Itching Head) So . . . in a fighting game . . . hit confirming into a super is considered . . . Cheap? You people do know that a "Hit Confirm" is when a player takes a poking normal move and turns it into a combo or some type of follow up including supers, right?

Why is it when causal buy fighting games, instead of learning how things work and what things are about, begin to cry because people won't allow them to mash buttons. People are really upset because of a universal tool used every fighting game? Next I guess you're going to tell me that cross-ups in street fighter are unblockables and therefor are cheap?
---
--I'm a warrior, I destroy Trollers and Fanboys with the power of common sense...
#5ArmedDragoonPosted 4/20/2013 2:42:52 PM
megaman_xdude posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...

(Itching Head) So . . . in a fighting game . . . hit confirming into a super is considered . . . Cheap? You people do know that a "Hit Confirm" is when a player takes a poking normal move and turns it into a combo or some type of follow up including supers, right?

This is a community with loads of scrubs, most of the actual good players don't complain about this.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#6lobonoPosted 4/20/2013 2:43:43 PM
megaman_xdude posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...

But in this game Hit Confirms can just be a single attack thrown out at random that can lead into a super. Some characters can combo into them but most have just a single attack that sets them up.
---
PSN: Bpash123
#7megaman_xdude(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 2:51:14 PM(edited)
lobono posted...
megaman_xdude posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...

But in this game Hit Confirms can just be a single attack thrown out at random that can lead into a super. Some characters can combo into them but most have just a single attack that sets them up.

And? It's called a fighting game. In all fighting games some normals have heavy hit stun or leaves them in a juggle state, sometimes it leads some characters straight into a super. Some characters are better at this then others, that's how it works. I just really fine it funny how people can complain about such simple things - it blows my mind, really.
---
#8MajesticFerretPosted 4/20/2013 3:05:58 PM
If anything, this game needs more HCing.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#9KingTumbleweedPosted 4/20/2013 3:11:00 PM
megaman_xdude posted...
And? It's called a fighting game. In all fighting games some normals have heavy hit stun or leaves them in a juggle state, sometimes it leads some characters straight into a super. Some characters are better at this then others, that's how it works. I just really fine it funny how people can complain about such simple things - it blows my mind, really.

Where have you seen someone complain about it? I'm just curious really, I've never heard the term before but I offered what I assumed it meant.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#10EX_BortthogPosted 4/20/2013 3:11:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]