Quickest way to lvl up characters?

#1cuttin_in_cityPosted 4/20/2013 8:14:51 PM
I'm planning on making a outro/intro vid for the roster, but will obviously need to 100 everyone. It's becoming tedious, since I'm forced to use characters I don't care for.

I'm currently on Spike (lvl 76), and after him, I plan on finishing Zues.

Once they're done, I will need to 100 Parappa, Fat Princess, Dante, both Coles, and Toro... All from lvl 1...

I don't know the proper way to lvl up characters, however. Sackboy took eons, while Nariko took a few online battles. I don't feel like taking forever, so does anyone know a shortcut? I usually just do quick matches. Though losing makes me gain only one level.

Advice is appreciated.
---
Hope...
#2RainbowsaurusPosted 4/20/2013 8:23:15 PM
Play some 30 stock matches with some friends. I know that's kind of a slow method since they take so long, but I got Ratchet from 8 to 40+ by winning one.

Or maybe you have a friend that'll set up a 30 stock and let you win. That'd be quicker.
---
Hyaaa!
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/6687/34924865m.jpg
#3wwinterj25Posted 4/20/2013 8:57:24 PM
^ Could that be done offline against the A.I?
I ask because I've decided to try and get every character up to 100 and currently just playing quick matches like the TC.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#4RainbowsaurusPosted 4/20/2013 9:10:41 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
^ Could that be done offline against the A.I?
I ask because I've decided to try and get every character up to 100 and currently just playing quick matches like the TC.

You can do 30 stock with the AI, but I'm not sure if you'd get as much RP. You'll still probably get a significant amount though.
---
Hyaaa!
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/6687/34924865m.jpg
#5LeJonGriffPosted 4/21/2013 8:30:46 AM
Doing their arcade on all stars, or completing all their trials on all star? Read the character goals. Each one gives a certain amount of points.
---
"Thank you based God! Lil B is so amazing, he must be someone's dad!" - Lil B
#6KingTumbleweedPosted 4/21/2013 8:45:10 AM(edited)
Arcade mode and their easier combat trials. That's gotten most of my characters to 30 at least.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#7omescythePosted 4/21/2013 8:46:46 AM
don't level 1 charature at a time. keep switching to a new charature after every battle. complete goals they are what level you up fast. some of them are repeatable.
#8EstheimasterPosted 4/21/2013 8:48:03 AM
Take advantage of the Daily Challenges in Free Play mode. Make the character you want to Lv. Up the 5th one you use in a day and then go for the other goals with him. You can potentially get a lot of points this way, even if you're not focusing on the character. I got Fat Princess, who I don't play as, just by playing normally and then shifting her to be the 5th character used in online matches. I find that 2v2 is the best because you have a 50/50 shot of winning and can still pull off a victory if you're using a bad character and your teammate is good.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#9cuttin_in_city(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 8:44:29 PM
How strange. I forgot I made this topic.

I'll try the 30 stock thing somehow and see how it goes. Only need G Cole, Fat Princess, Toro, and Dante now...
---
Hope...