So I guess it's a crime to....

#1XenoFFvsPosted 4/20/2013 8:25:33 PM
...grab other players online. I throw out grabs quite often since it's a great way to punish people, get AP, and keep others from getting level 3 supers.

But because I grab I have found out that: I'm a noob, cheap, cowardly, and one person(whom I beat) said that "it was my biggest flaw."

Seriously, I've received messages from four different people complaining about this tonight from people that were playing as: Sly, 2 Kratos's, and Zeus.....when I'm using Emmett right now lol. Am I really such a bad player because I grab at every good opportunity?
---
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
PSN ID: xXAnTeRXx
#2Link versus CloudPosted 4/20/2013 8:27:31 PM
yes
---
Not changing this sig until Cleveland wins a title started 6/2/07
#3geneocidePosted 4/20/2013 8:29:04 PM
I hate Grabs. It's all my brother uses. I don't mind them occasionally but every 10 seconds it really really erks me. I only justify it against a turtle.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#4InninXIPosted 4/20/2013 8:29:29 PM
grbbing r 4 nubz. gt a lfe scrb.
---
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess - Emmett -Sir Daniel
#5Bahamut_ShinPosted 4/20/2013 8:29:53 PM
of course it's a crime!!! when you grab you are stealing AP, and stealing is a crime, you filthy thief!!!
---
this guy don't speak english!!
#6XenoFFvs(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 8:31:12 PM
geneocide posted...
I hate Grabs. It's all my brother uses. I don't mind them occasionally but every 10 seconds it really really erks me. I only justify it against a turtle.

So you only justify using such a useful move when people turtle? I don't see what the big deal is, grabs are avoidable and can even be quite punishable depending on who the grab came from.
---
#7boy_luckPosted 4/20/2013 8:31:29 PM
Grab is OP. Nurf nawww!!!
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#8geneocidePosted 4/20/2013 8:36:00 PM
XenoFFvs posted...
geneocide posted...

So you only justify using such a useful move when people turtle? I don't see what the big deal is, grabs are avoidable and can even be quite punishable depending on who the grab came from.

It's the annoying factor especially with characters like Sir Dan and Nariko where you fight for 30 seconds only to lose all that progress. And the only way to avoid it is by air camping.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#9XenoFFvs(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 8:42:12 PM
geneocide posted...
XenoFFvs posted...
geneocide posted...

It's the annoying factor especially with characters like Sir Dan and Nariko where you fight for 30 seconds only to lose all that progress. And the only way to avoid it is by air camping.

I know but, that's kinda the point of grabbing.
---
#10wwinterj25Posted 4/20/2013 8:43:30 PM
Grabbing all the time makes you seem garbage. Grabbing now and then is fine.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj