So I had a funny "rage" quit today:-D

#21AWorldUnitedPosted 4/23/2013 11:32:59 PM
as someone else point out, you " were both bad." also, you say guy live in mama basement.............. and how old are you, exactly? median age for this game is 17, so try not to lie too blatantly :-)
#22XenoFFvs(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 8:22:37 PM
AWorldUnited posted...
as someone else point out, you " were both bad." also, you say guy live in mama basement.............. and how old are you, exactly? median age for this game is 17, so try not to lie too blatantly :-)

I'm 25, married with a daughter and I have my own place. I just pictured him as a sterotypical nerd that takes the game WWWAAAYYYY too seriously by the way he was acting. I'm sorry but I thought it was pretty damn funny. If someone is rude and childish about something to me then I'm not going to just give them what they want.
---
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
PSN ID: xXAnTeRXx
#23gamerk9-16Posted 4/26/2013 11:12:22 PM
now if it was a guy that was being a reasonable decent player trying his best to win but not complaining it would be different. This guy whine and complain throughout the entire match he was being a sore loser as far as i see it you made the right choice XD. if i was in that match and you killed me i would have stayed in the room just to listen to what that chump had to say then i would have sent you my smart fellow a FR^^
#24XenoFFvs(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 7:15:30 AM
gamerk9-16 posted...
now if it was a guy that was being a reasonable decent player trying his best to win but not complaining it would be different. This guy whine and complain throughout the entire match he was being a sore loser as far as i see it you made the right choice XD. if i was in that match and you killed me i would have stayed in the room just to listen to what that chump had to say then i would have sent you my smart fellow a FR^^

Thanks ;-)
---
#25DreoreSilerePosted 4/27/2013 7:29:46 AM
"I'm married with two children."

"I have a job, wife, and a son."

"I have a family to take care of and bills, etc."

Okay, just something that irks me that's all. If you want to say that you don't care about petty stuff like this, then just say it directly.

What do statements like that mean, exactly? Do people like to have their implications do the writing/talking rather than doing the talking/writing themselves?

Either way, topics like these are just to make TCs feel better about themselves, and you never really tell who's at fault unless you hear both sides of the story. For all I know, you could just be exaggerating this stuff.

Not attacking you or anything. I'm just saying all this so other people won't add stupid comments like "Yeah, well played sir, you showed that dimwit!" or something like that.
---
I should go.
#26XenoFFvs(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 7:43:32 AM
DreoreSilere posted...
"I'm married with two children."

"I have a job, wife, and a son."

"I have a family to take care of and bills, etc."

Okay, just something that irks me that's all. If you want to say that you don't care about petty stuff like this, then just say it directly.

What do statements like that mean, exactly? Do people like to have their implications do the writing/talking rather than doing the talking/writing themselves?

Either way, topics like these are just to make TCs feel better about themselves, and you never really tell who's at fault unless you hear both sides of the story. For all I know, you could just be exaggerating this stuff.

Not attacking you or anything. I'm just saying all this so other people won't add stupid comments like "Yeah, well played sir, you showed that dimwit!" or something like that.

Well the guy asked how old I was. I think for the most part(or rather from my personal experience), a married 25yo with kids will tend to be more mature than a 25yo that's single. I figured that guy had asked my age for a reason.

Also, I posted this because it was funny. I told my friend about it over the mic and he found it hilarious, so I thought some Gfaqs users would appreciate the story. If anything, I'm understating how much of a whiner that GOD_OF_EVIL_ guy was really being that match.

Be critical of me if you want. Posting elaborate exaggerations or lies on the internet just to 'make myself feel better' or to 'make friends' is something I would never do, and is something I'd laugh my ass off at when knowing that sombody else is lying/exaggerating for those reasons.
---