SSM already said that have plans to support this game...

#1caywezy7Posted 4/22/2013 3:28:50 AM(edited)
Topic. I remeber coming on here and seeing someone post a link about getting new dlc and a patch, but the article was reffering to God of War. I decided to check it out and saw this statement from the SSM. It said, as I paraphrase, "We currently have plans to support Playstation All-Stars Batte Royale. Thats all we can say at the moment." If anyone wants to help me find the link to the article please do so. Its should be back a few pages but I know its there.
#2wwinterj25Posted 4/22/2013 3:29:46 AM
We know. However what "support" means in another matter. We know alts are coming so that could refer to them. Anything past that is anyones guess.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#3CrabhammarPosted 4/22/2013 3:35:06 AM
caywezy7 posted...
Topic. I remeber coming on here and seeing someone post a link about getting new dlc and a patch, but the article was reffering to God of War. I decided to check it out and saw this statement from the SSM. It said, as I paraphrase, "We currently have plans to support Playstation All-Stars Batte Royale. Thats all we can say at the moment." If anyone wants to help me find the link to the article please do so. Its should be back a few pages but I know its there.

You're remembering it wrong. It said "We have lots planned" after switching the subject away from PSASBR.
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#4caywezy7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 4:08:49 AM(edited)
Found it. The reply tweet said "We are committed to maintaining PlayStation All-Stars, thatís all we can say for the moment."

Heres the link: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/04/04/god-of-war-ascension-update-brings-new-features-and-fixes/

Scroll down a bit to the bottom with the tweets.
#5SmallSpockPosted 4/22/2013 4:23:29 AM
wwinterj25 posted...
We know. However what "support" means in another matter. We know alts are coming so that could refer to them. Anything past that is anyones guess.

We don't know that alts are coming. It wouldn't be the first time something is patched into a game yet never made officially available for whatever reason.
---
http://w11.zetaboards.com/New_Super_Smash_Pros/online/
Looking for a fun place? Go to New Super Smash pros.
#6blaze19_0XPosted 4/22/2013 4:55:57 AM
caywezy7 posted...
Found it. The reply tweet said "We are committed to maintaining PlayStation All-Stars, thatís all we can say for the moment."

Heres the link: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/04/04/god-of-war-ascension-update-brings-new-features-and-fixes/

Maintaining is not the same thing as supporting.
---
Monster Hunter Videos: www.youtube.com/blaze0070x
Monster Hunter Livestream: www.livestream.com/blaze0x
#7wwinterj25Posted 4/22/2013 5:00:28 AM(edited)
SmallSpock posted...
We don't know that alts are coming. It wouldn't be the first time something is patched into a game yet never made officially available for whatever reason.

Good point but it's 99% that we will at least get Zeus and Isaac third alts. As you said the content is already in the game and I can think of no reason why they wouldn't be avaible. Pointless making the content and patching it into the game otherwise don't you think?
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#8Vanitas_RemnantPosted 4/22/2013 5:43:21 AM
caywezy7 posted...

So there just gonna patch it when they need to, thats what I got from this
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#9G-ScythePosted 4/22/2013 8:02:45 AM
Plans to support = not shutting down this game's servers for a little while
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011