3 weeks since I have played this

#1LanceDrakePosted 4/22/2013 8:35:34 AM
Don't know if it's because I'm just not in the mood for it right now, or I've given up on it. It's kinda leaning towards the latter right now...

Wish they would at least give us something. An official announcement, some DLC skins, hopefully another real balance patch. With how my main was changed, he's just not really fun to use anymore. Wish they'd change him back...
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#2JStewVGMPosted 4/22/2013 9:35:36 AM
As an outsider looking in...they have given the fans of this game quite a lot so far....especially to the lackluster sales numbers.
#3LanceDrake(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 9:42:25 AM
As an outsider looking in...they have given the fans of this game quite a lot so far....especially to the lackluster sales numbers.

The first character pack was good, but the second really felt like a cash-in. Besides that, they've given us one extremely rushed balance patch that didn't really help anything, and it can be argued that it hurt more than it helped. I'm not counting minions, as they are also a cash in, and a cheap one at that, since it's just making a model over the same few skeletons. Stages were pretty good, at least...
---
Alt of NDgamer
#4J_Dawg_Posted 4/22/2013 3:23:49 PM
Don't know if it's because I'm just not in the mood for it right now, or I've given up on it. It's kinda leaning towards the latter right now...

Wish they would at least give us something. An official announcement, some DLC skins, hopefully another real balance patch. With how my main was changed, he's just not really fun to use anymore. Wish they'd change him back...

So now you feel the same way I do, eh? It's a bad feeling.
---
Sly should be made trash tier cause raccoons like to rummage through trash. - jump__0
PSN: Mooglebane | PSASBR: Jak, Ratchet, Kat, Cole
#5wwinterj25Posted 4/22/2013 4:55:17 PM
LanceDrake posted...
The first character pack was good, but the second really felt like a cash-in.

Disagree. Zeus is awesome. Issac isn't to bad either. Anyhow I agree with the topic and really wish they would say something. Supposed to be a heritage sale next week for this game so I hope we will hear something about the next DLC around that time. If not then that's a good opportunity missed.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#6LanceDrake(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 5:09:21 PM
LanceDrake posted...

Disagree. Zeus is awesome. Issac isn't to bad either. Anyhow I agree with the topic and really wish they would say something. Supposed to be a heritage sale next week for this game so I hope we will hear something about the next DLC around that time. If not then that's a good opportunity missed.

While Zeus and Isaac were well designed, no one was asking for Zeus, and Isaac is about as 3rd party as they get, even though I personally enjoy the Dead Space series. They just don't belong here right now.
---
Alt of NDgamer
#7ChimcharwhoohooPosted 4/22/2013 5:13:16 PM
LanceDrake posted...
LanceDrake posted...

While Zeus and Isaac were well designed, no one was asking for Zeus, and Isaac is about as 3rd party as they get, even though I personally enjoy the Dead Space series. They just don't belong here right now.

People were asking for Zeus indirectly.
They were asking for villains. And who was the easiest one to get? Zeus.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#8wwinterj25Posted 4/22/2013 5:28:40 PM
LanceDrake posted...

You are not everyone. Zeus is the main antagonist of a big Sony franchise. Plus could be used to advertise God of War: A. There is nothing wrong with having third party characters here. If you think about it the most requested characters such as Crash, Spyro, Sora and so on are all third party. If they got in here I doubt you would be saying the same as you are about Issac.

I'm not a big fan of Dead Space but I'm happy he is here as the more characters and third party support this game gets the better. As in a sequel(if they ever have one) other big third party devs may join in. You can't please everyone so I respect your opinion but at this point I'd accept anyone just for the sake of having more characters.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#9ChrisObamaPosted 4/22/2013 5:44:15 PM
I feel bad for whoever likes this game.
---
Everything I do epic
#10judgementaeonPosted 4/22/2013 5:46:53 PM
ChrisObama posted...
I feel bad for whoever likes this game.

That why you play it?
---
WATCH. NOW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSdm0rE3nWU
Me, for people who didn't see it:http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh536/clenhardt27/meeee010.jpg