PSA: Everybody, please quit immediately once you see a Dante in the lobby.

#11SelitePosted 4/22/2013 5:49:04 PM
Stay in them until the end, telemetry data gets sent to SM and they get to see how OP characters are.

Whether they do anything about it though...
---
Something about kilts...
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#12DireProphecyPosted 4/22/2013 5:50:28 PM
Selite posted...
Stay in them until the end, telemetry data gets sent to SM and they get to see how OP characters are.

Whether they do anything about it though...

Lol this is probably why Superbot said Kratos was "average"
So many bad players use him he probably has a crappy win %
#13K-ScythPosted 4/22/2013 9:05:46 PM
DreoreSilere posted...
That'll teach them to spam!

Dude, they don't spam. They combo low ass ap moves to make a decent sized meter gain. I hate them, but seriously... you're going to post this here? Just deal with it or get better at the game
---
For science, bacon, and Diomedes!
#14DireProphecyPosted 4/22/2013 10:12:54 PM
Characters like Kratos or Raiden can't do anything without someone calling it "spamming." Hell, this is true for all characters. Quit being such a whiny scrub...
#15DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 12:22:23 AM
K-Scyth posted...
DreoreSilere posted...
That'll teach them to spam!

Dude, they don't spam. They combo low ass ap moves to make a decent sized meter gain. I hate them, but seriously... you're going to post this here? Just deal with it or get better at the game

DireProphecy posted...
Characters like Kratos or Raiden can't do anything without someone calling it "spamming." Hell, this is true for all characters. Quit being such a whiny scrub...

And this, guys, is why you cannot post anything competitive and game-related on the internet.
---
I should go.
#16NeptunezzzzPosted 4/23/2013 5:35:01 AM
lol they`re complaining about dante now!....wanna face my ratchet or sly instead? Trust me I`ll make dante feel like a vacation and give you a real reason to whine
#17NeptunezzzzPosted 4/23/2013 5:35:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18sykilik101Posted 4/23/2013 6:15:52 AM
My brother and I play 2v2 online, myself with Ratchet and him with Kratos. We play Dantes all the time. They're only scary if they know the empty cancel, and even then they're not intimidating. Ratchet FTW. :D
---
"No life should be born for the sole purpose of dying."
UMvC3: X-23 (b), Deadpool (b), Dante (a)
#19DireProphecyPosted 4/23/2013 8:03:18 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65671127