psasbr at evo?

#1HoudinidopePosted 4/22/2013 5:13:16 PM
will psasbr or injustice be at evo? i dont know where to go to find out this information so ill just ask here.
---
Psn: NW__NICER. Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth. Kratos is a bird o_0
#2ChimcharwhoohooPosted 4/22/2013 5:15:10 PM
You can google it. PSAS will probably never make it to Evo.

And its too early to tell for Injustice. Chances are, it wont either, not until its fixed. All that background interaction and meter gambling.. really shuts off the competitve standpoint, and leers it towards casual.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#3Houdinidope(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 5:18:40 PM
ya thats what i was thinking.
---
Psn: NW__NICER. PSASBR: Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth. UMVC3: Ghost Rider, Taskmaster, Amaterasu.
#4G-ScythePosted 4/22/2013 5:27:21 PM
It originally might have, due to it actually doing better than expected on the EVO poll (beating Street Fighter x Tekken), but then they decided to do it by donations to cancer research.
That's why My Little Pony will be there instead, due to bronies donating the most money, while this game didn't break 5 digits due to Sony not supporting it
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#5TriforceX5Posted 4/22/2013 11:09:24 PM
G-Scythe posted...
It originally might have, due to it actually doing better than expected on the EVO poll (beating Street Fighter x Tekken), but then they decided to do it by donations to cancer research.
That's why My Little Pony will be there instead, due to bronies donating the most money, while this game didn't break 5 digits due to Sony not supporting it

Smash Bros Melee won that drive, not ponies.
---
---
O_o :) :( >:( >:) :D XD :o ^o^ T_T >_> <--- for when life just can't be expressed with words. Mikarugi<add on psn, Message me first
#6DopplesPosted 4/23/2013 12:08:51 AM(edited)
To be fair, PSA raised 1k in donations, which is saying quite a bit considering this game's on it's last legs. At the very least, we're going out having given quite a bit of money to breast cancer research.

To answer your question, no. It won't be unless someone runs casuals for it. At least, for PSA. I'm sure Netherrealms will run a side tourney for Injustice.
---
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.