Omg the loading freeze...

#1SavageTrooperPosted 4/22/2013 11:37:08 PM
Glitch is getting really annoying. Every other match the damn loading screen that shows who your opponents are freezes every other match. Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this as well. I mostly play with my brother in 2v2 matches and I'm not joking about 40-50% chance of it freezing or infinite loading screen whatever you wanna call it.
---
PSASBR: SIR DAN SINCE THE BEGINNING BABY!
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER
#2KingTumbleweedPosted 4/22/2013 11:47:17 PM
This sounds like a problem on your end.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#3SavageTrooper(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 12:01:17 AM
KingTumbleweed posted...
This sounds like a problem on your end.

I think its the game tbh, i never had this problem till the latest patch, I'm directly connected through ethernet cable, have Comcast high speed 15mb down and 5mb up. I doubt its my end. With all the glitches and bugs in this game, I'm almost sure its the game. Otherwise all my other games i play online would have problems but they don't.
---
#4LanceDrakePosted 4/23/2013 4:55:45 AM
Check to see if your UPnP is available. If it's not available, that's probably why it's freezing. Seems to be my problem whenever it freezes during opponent searching.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#5SavageTrooper(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 7:20:46 AM
LanceDrake posted...
Check to see if your UPnP is available. If it's not available, that's probably why it's freezing. Seems to be my problem whenever it freezes during opponent searching.

Ill have to check when i get home
---