So the Ratchet and Clack movie teaser was released.

#1legendofskylandPosted 4/23/2013 7:08:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx1oyMUxmkc

Your thoughts?
#2KingTumbleweedPosted 4/23/2013 7:12:31 AM
Looks good.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#3AmyUnleashedPosted 4/23/2013 7:30:31 AM
I am looking forward to it, lets hope it ends up being good.
#4LanceDrakePosted 4/23/2013 7:30:41 AM
Was just about to come and say this. I'm in class right now, so I was only able to watch it with no sound.

Hope the movie is good. Seems Insomniac doesn't know what to do with the series otherwise, given their more recent Ratchet titles.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#5legendofskyland(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 7:56:32 AM
And i just realised i misspelled Clank's name in the topic title. >_<
#6TerraponPosted 4/23/2013 8:53:19 AM
Just saw it... Looks good for a fans mostly though.
---
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)
#7LightEcoSagePosted 4/23/2013 9:05:53 AM
LanceDrake posted...
Was just about to come and say this. I'm in class right now, so I was only able to watch it with no sound.

Hope the movie is good. Seems Insomniac doesn't know what to do with the series otherwise, given their more recent Ratchet titles.

The recent R&C game was said that it was made exclusively for the community fanbase so they had some online game to play. I worded this horribly but you get the point.

As for All41 im sure that made was made so R&C fans had a coop game to play. I really don't wanna do research for a game franchise like this with a lot of history because it will take forever, but I promise you that the recent 2 games were not intended to be more successful then CiT. The 2 recent games were made for the competitiveness of online. (Again bad put sentence).
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#8legendofskyland(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 9:08:25 AM(edited)
On the subject of Playstation characters getting movies,
It seems Heavenly Sword is getting a direct to video release.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/23/heavenly-sword-also-becoming-a-movie-direct-to-video/
#9squirrel_boyPosted 4/23/2013 9:09:08 AM
Im a little worried they might mess it up, but im really hoping it is good. But they haven't really revealed much info on story or anything to be judging this early. Come on 2015, hurry up.
#10Exo_IcarusPosted 4/23/2013 9:11:40 AM
Yet the Shadow of the Colossus movie is still laying dormant somewhere.