ATTN: Lizardheart

#1sykilik101Posted 4/23/2013 12:37:17 PM
Okay, so. I play Ratchet. I think I'm pretty decent, but I know my game could be better. Looking around the board shows me you're good with him. I was hoping I could play against you/with you to improve and see what kind of strategies/tech I can learn.
---
"No life should be born for the sole purpose of dying."
UMvC3: X-23 (b), Deadpool (b), Dante (a)
#2Ginta2468Posted 4/23/2013 12:45:28 PM
He is a total scrub.
---
Lizardheart is a scrub
#3sykilik101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 12:49:46 PM
Well, I won't know until I play him. And I suppose this plea could apply to anyone who happens to wander into here who's skilled with Ratchet.
---
#4CChoochPosted 4/23/2013 12:50:27 PM
I'd play but my PS3 yellow lighted just a few days ago.

Sorry man.
---
PSN: RadRed
#5LizardheartPosted 4/23/2013 1:17:40 PM
I don't play this god forsaken failure of a game anymore. I play it solely for my 2 grand from MLG and I'm out. The game's dead. Give it up.
---
PSNID: Lizardheart
I represent Playstation All-Stars Arena in tournaments. forums: http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
#6sykilik101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 1:24:30 PM
Well, that's disappointing. =(
---
#7DreoreSilerePosted 4/23/2013 2:22:22 PM
Lizardheart's comment is strangely ironic and hypocritical.
---
I should go.
#8LizardheartPosted 4/23/2013 3:00:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9sykilik101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 3:09:12 PM
Lizardheart posted...
DreoreSilere posted...

When you play this game for as long as I have and at the level that I've played it and the developers give you a giant "f.ck you" in the form of The God of Bugs and Drake 2.0 and "rebalance" the cast to basically take a dump on the 1v1 players (the only scene that should matter), you have a right to be pissed at the game.

*wince*

I take it I couldn't persuade you or make some kind of deal with you for improvement?
---
#10DreoreSilerePosted 4/23/2013 3:17:50 PM
Lizardheart posted...
DreoreSilere posted...

When you play this game for as long as I have and at the level that I've played it and the developers give you a giant "f.ck you" in the form of The God of Bugs and Drake 2.0 and "rebalance" the cast to basically take a dump on the 1v1 players (the only scene that should matter), you have a right to be pissed at the game.

Oh right, did I play against you once? Were you the guy that was whining and complaining about Drake and his so-called projectiles when you were clearly doing fine against me with Raiden on the Locoroco map? Please don't tell me you are.

You are, aren't you?
---
I should go.