ATTN: Lizardheart

#11LizardheartPosted 4/23/2013 2:51:01 PM
DreoreSilere posted...
Lizardheart posted...
DreoreSilere posted...
Lizardheart's comment is strangely ironic and hypocritical.

When you play this game for as long as I have and at the level that I've played it and the developers give you a giant "f.ck you" in the form of The God of Bugs and Drake 2.0 and "rebalance" the cast to basically take a dump on the 1v1 players (the only scene that should matter), you have a right to be pissed at the game.

Oh right, did I play against you once? Were you the guy that was whining and complaining about Drake and his so-called projectiles when you were clearly doing fine against me with Raiden on the Locoroco map? Please don't tell me you are.

You are, aren't you?

I've never played Raiden in my life. What are you babbling about?
---
PSNID: Lizardheart
I represent Playstation All-Stars Arena in tournaments. forums: http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
#12Heroicmedic92Posted 4/23/2013 4:06:53 PM
Lizardheart posted...
I don't play this god forsaken failure of a game anymore. I play it solely for my 2 grand from MLG and I'm out. The game's dead. Give it up.

Yep.Quit this garbage today.
---
Done with all stars 4/23/12
#13LizardheartPosted 4/24/2013 6:04:04 AM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Lizardheart posted...
I don't play this god forsaken failure of a game anymore. I play it solely for my 2 grand from MLG and I'm out. The game's dead. Give it up.

I quit for Ij, as did a lot of people. It's been a while since I've actually played a good game. I've been blinded by the broken gameplay of PSASBR for too long.
---
I represent Playstation All-Stars Arena in tournaments. forums: http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
#14Heroicmedic92Posted 4/24/2013 7:17:45 AM
Lizardheart posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Lizardheart posted...

I quit for Ij, as did a lot of people. It's been a while since I've actually played a good game. I've been blinded by the broken gameplay of PSASBR for too long.

Yeah, I moved on to better games such as WoW and Monster Hunter... I don't need this piece of **** game anymore with the whole derr you can only kill if you land a super on them!
---
Done with all stars 4/23/13
#15G-ScythePosted 4/24/2013 7:40:12 AM
ITT: Jilted lovers
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#16EX_BortthogPosted 4/24/2013 10:51:26 AM
I've been blinded by the broken gameplay of PSASBR for too long.

Theres a difference between "blinded by" and just plain blind

Your comments suggest the latter to think PSAS was ever meant to be serious, and if you quit it because you actually took it seriously then I feel sorry for you
---
#1 Cactus
#17LizardheartPosted 4/24/2013 11:13:05 AM
EX_Bortthog posted...

Your comments suggest the latter to think PSAS was ever meant to be serious, and if you quit it because you actually took it seriously then I feel sorry for you

Uh... I've played it competitively, as did a number of people. The developers themselves stated they intended to have it be competitive.
---
#18SelitePosted 4/24/2013 3:44:47 PM
Lizardheart posted...
EX_Bortthog posted...

Uh... I've played it competitively, as did a number of people. The developers themselves stated they intended to have it be competitive.

I'm sure they intended it to be balanced and glitch free too :D
---
Something about kilts...
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#19ThaCMasterPosted 4/24/2013 5:27:53 PM
Yea, it's sad but Lizardheart is completely right. I think that's probably what made a few good players leave, and Chitlin Juice stopped playing ages ago, he came back for a bit then left again. After hearing that latest issue he said the same thing Lizardheart said. Good concept, but broken gameplay and bad balance. Kind of reminds me of Twisted Metal.

I might have to look at Injustice. I might get into that game a bit.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#20wwinterj25Posted 4/24/2013 6:42:36 PM
G-Scythe posted...
ITT: Jilted lovers

This. Feeeeeeeel that butthurt baby!
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj