Icy new top player confirmed

#11blaze19_0XPosted 4/23/2013 6:03:44 PM
My point was that for someone that so intently cares about the competitive scene, getting better at the game etc. he doesn't exactly enter stuff much, or at all really.
---
Monster Hunter Videos: www.youtube.com/blaze0070x
Monster Hunter Livestream: www.livestream.com/blaze0x
#12EX_BortthogPosted 4/23/2013 6:37:40 PM
To be fair what kind of organized stuff is there that isn't just 'join this chat'
---
#1 Cactus
#13IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 6:49:15 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
My point was that for someone that so intently cares about the competitive scene, getting better at the game etc. he doesn't exactly enter stuff much, or at all really.

Yeah I haven't entered anything :(
#14SelitePosted 4/23/2013 6:54:49 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

Yeah I haven't entered anything :(

It's ok, you're only young, you'll find lots of girls when you're older.
---
Something about kilts...
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#15AylasHeroPosted 4/23/2013 6:55:57 PM
EX_Bortthog posted...
Have you been on the stream (which is going on right now btw) even once? And have you entered even one tourny? Lol.

Unless its a local tournament and not a net tournament I'd say it wouldn't matter

I say that because I beat one of the better AH3 players in his own tournament, causing him to place second tied with me, and he cried lag, banned me, and since he was a big part of the forums community he pretty much was believed w/o question and I became a pariah of sorts, I'm still mocked to this day by his friends because only 3 people know what really happened in that chat, me him and my buddy, and I didn't want my buddy to go down also because host was salty at me

This is why I never entered my own tournaments minus ONE that was a casual round robin and didn't mater in the slightest. It sucks you were treated so bad man.