ITT: The game is done.

#1MyZombieFianceePosted 4/23/2013 5:33:01 PM
No more characters, no more stages, no more balance patches/updates.

How long till you drop the game?
---
PSN: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: BioShock, God Of War Saga, Far Cry 3, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
#2LanceDrakePosted 4/23/2013 5:34:14 PM
Already dropped it
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#3MyZombieFiancee(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 5:37:30 PM
LanceDrake posted...
Already dropped it

I still have a faint glimmer of hope that SM will give us something.

But it's on life support for me.
---
Now Playing: BioShock, God Of War Saga, Far Cry 3, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
#4AylasHeroPosted 4/23/2013 5:38:32 PM
I physically cannot play online do to the patch. it actually logs me off PSN immediately when I try.

I was FORCED to drop the game. Funny really. Though I probably would have anyway before now. I'm here now because I like some people I met in PSAS.
#5holysquidPosted 4/23/2013 5:38:56 PM
I'm not dropping it anytime soon, still having crap tons of fun with PSAS.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#6RainbowsaurusPosted 4/23/2013 5:40:18 PM(edited)
I might not play it as much, but I'm not just gonna completely drop it and pretend I never bought it.
---
Stay sexy, Kratos
http://i.imgur.com/BXCJqRo.png
#7MyZombieFiancee(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 5:40:22 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I might not play it as much, but I'm not just gonna completely drop it and pretend I never bought.

Love dat sig <3
---
#8wwinterj25Posted 4/23/2013 5:42:14 PM
I'll never drop it as it's a game that I can just pick up and play whenever. My interest however will slowly decline. Just as it's starting to at the moment with the lack of news. There is a good chance we at least have alts coming so that will freshen things up a bit. However this game really needs more stages and characters.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#9lobonoPosted 4/23/2013 5:46:12 PM
I honestly love the game but things do seem to be slowing down and lately I have gotten so many weird bugs and glitches. Not to mention every match seems to be boiling down to the exact same characters and the exact same combos. I guess most of the people who were good at this game and made the matches fun moved on to Injustice.

I have no regrets purchasing it and it's very fun but santa monica and superbot dropped the ball and then injustice came in to drive the nail in.
---
PSN: Bpash123
#10Heroicmedic92Posted 4/23/2013 5:47:49 PM
Dropped it today.
---
Done with all stars 4/23/12