ITT: The game is done.

#31judgementaeonPosted 4/23/2013 7:56:09 PM
holysquid posted...
I'm not dropping it anytime soon, still having crap tons of fun with PSAS.

---
WATCH. NOW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSdm0rE3nWU
Me, for people who didn't see it:http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh536/clenhardt27/meeee010.jpg
#32legendofskylandPosted 4/23/2013 8:38:47 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

Also I' haven't defended a damn thing about this game, I've just said I haven't seen as many glitches as others.

So nice job jumping the gun and pulling your "fanboy" card

Actually you implied people that are quitting the game are still salty because the big 5 didn't make it in. Even though that wasn't mentioned or hinted at all in the topic before you brought it up.

The game has tons of flaws on its own merits even if you forgive the roster much like we all did.

TC includes "No characters" as a reason to drop the game in their post. If it ain't the "big 5" it's some other character(s)
#33RoyalShinePosted 4/23/2013 9:01:08 PM
Who gives a f--- if we don't get new DLC or costumes, etc.
This game is fun as it is, people shouldn't be so picky.
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
#34co1onelPosted 4/23/2013 9:31:26 PM(edited)
This board provided so much more entertainment than this game.
#35sinxsaderPosted 4/23/2013 11:35:00 PM
Dropped it yesterday. It's too rediculous and gets more glitcher by the day. SO MANY unbalanced chars...(coles, isaac, etc.)

I only play it if a friend really wants to and i'm never motivated or anything this game is dead. I'm so happy Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen came out i'll never touch PASBR again.
---
PSN: sinxsader27 PSABR Mains: Kat(best kat ever) and Dante.
It's clobberin time!!!
#36Pink_a_DinkPosted 4/24/2013 12:23:28 AM(edited)
I'm on and off it. I find myself playing GoW:A a lot more now.
#37diebuster2Posted 4/24/2013 1:48:31 AM
RoyalShine posted...
Who gives a f--- if we don't get new DLC or costumes, etc.
This game is fun as it is, people shouldn't be so picky.

Yeah it's fun. Just not as fun as it should be. If people aren't so picky or critical about things, how are developers or people who serve clients going to improve on their service or products? Remember that there is always room for improvement. Food for thought.
---
Civil discussion on GameFAQS? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!
#38sykilik101Posted 4/24/2013 8:14:45 AM
I honestly don't see where the hate for this game is coming from. =P The worst glitch I usually see is when I throw a character, and just as they're about to die, they randomly teleport to the other side of the arena, and this doesn't happen very often. Otherwise, the online has been fine for me.
---
"No life should be born for the sole purpose of dying."
UMvC3: X-23 (b), Deadpool (b), Dante (a)
#39CockachinoPosted 4/24/2013 8:17:47 AM
sinxsader posted...
Dropped it yesterday. It's too rediculous and gets more glitcher by the day. SO MANY unbalanced chars...(coles, isaac, etc.)

lol how are the coles unbalanced? Ive always thought they were probably the more well rounded out of the bunch. Just my opinion though.